The Student Room Group

Dark skinned people of TSR - are you saddened by this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
link is dead for me?
Original post by ibs137
i got medium skin, best of both worlds :wink2:

Lies
Reply 22
Original post by Selkarn
White skinned people would always evolve again from any darker, if natural selection was set to take place:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...840985,00.html

I personally love the fact that my skin colour, in this environment, gives me an advantage in a natural selection scenario. And if I go to a really sunny, equatorial country, I can simply cover myself with a cloth (e.g. correct me if I'm wrong, but Iranians tend to be quite light, and look at where they live!), so I see it as a win/win scenario. :tongue:

As you can also see on my profile, I'm militantly against the racist government of countries like the UK doing things outlined here, so I think it's awesome that we have a battle, of sorts, vs the government-backed dark skinned against the natural-selection favoured light skins.

Irrelevant to the current topic but I agree with what you posted about 'black history month' - this isn't helping any situation in my honest opinion. If anything, this segments the groups a lot more - how can we all be equal when our schools are directly teaching us about individual groups?
Reply 23
Ack not these threads again!!! i have had enough of threads about black people.

if you don't have anything productive to do in your spare time , you could at least go have a **** or go jogging etc :wink:...it's just pathetic making threads over and over again about black people. just bloody annoying shizzzle everyday!

btw OP what your main point in making this thread?
Reply 24
Original post by darkxangel
Dark skin people age better (from what i've seen) and no skin cancer :gah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5219752.stm

Gutted. :awesome:

That's only one article I could find millions(ok, maybe not millions) to disprove it. :unimpressed: Besides I'm pretty sure that the proportion of light-skin people getting cancer is significantly higher. :awesome:
Reply 26
That's only one article I could find millions(ok, maybe not millions) to disprove it. :unimpressed: Besides I'm pretty sure that the proportion of light-skin people getting cancer is significantly higher. :awesome:

i'm just curious why you've got a load of hot girls in your sig and your "crush" is some guy? :colondollar:
Original post by noobynoo
i'm just curious why you've got a load of hot girls in your sig and your "crush" is some guy? :colondollar:

As stated in my other thread, I'm artistic and frankly I like drawing woman as I don't they look very artistic and they inspire me-if you don't understand what I'm trying to say-I'm just weird, that's all you need to know.
(Btw, I am heterosexual :gah: (< I love that smiley), not that it matters.)

EDIT: he's not just some guy-he's a really, really hot guy. :unimpressed:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
...I am heterosexual

Yeah keep telling yourself that. :wink: "Hi young lady, may I draw you naked..... for artistic purposes..."
olive skin FTW!

Yeah keep telling yourself that. :wink: "Hi young lady, may I draw you naked..... for artistic purposes..."

Haha, trust me I'm not, (I don't really have a reason to lie to you). Besides if i wanted to look at a naked woman i could just look at myself. :tongue::wink:
Reply 31
Haha, trust me I'm not, (I don't really have a reason to lie to you). Besides if i wanted to look at a naked woman i could just look at myself. :tongue::wink:

.....what right this instant....? :sexface:
Reply 32

If we assimilated, I'm pretty sure we'd be invincible. :sexface:
Reply 33
If I was black I would grab the nearest black woman and start making babies, I've been watching a few videos/reading some articles about the Chinese invasion of Africa :tongue: they're very light compared to the natives and may start taking over lol.
.....what right this instant....? :sexface:

lol :sexface:

nah,
Original post by Cicerao
If we assimilated, I'm pretty sure we'd be invincible. :sexface:

haha :biggrin:
Reply 36
haha :biggrin:

Don't you realise that's why I admire the panda? It's black, white AND Asian. :mmm:
Original post by gunmetalpanda
mong

your sig. tis epic

that man reminds me of the techno viking
Reply 38
Just looked at ops link to his anti-white racist post. Yep this guy is a typical bnp kind of guy. Pissed at life and is seeking victim status by holding on to something he considers precious. His skin colour.

The article says that dark skinned people are less likely to get skin cancer. Those who do get it are diagnosed late which is why the mortality rate is higher. So in the end dark skinned people are still better off.
Original post by Cicerao

Original post by Cicerao
Don't you realise that's why I admire the panda? It's black, white AND Asian. :mmm:

Lol thats a good one :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending