The Student Room Group

Insecurities

I’m scared of ever being intimate with someone because I have dark inner thighs. Like they’re way darker than my skin colour and I’m light skinned. Does anyone know how to get rid of the darkness/ what products actually work?
Reply 1
honestly, ibr, it happens to a lot- my underarms are also a little dark too
ive been using glycolic acid from the ordinary and their red exfoliating solution, I use the acid everyday after a shower, and the red thing once a week, I do not use the glycolic acid after / before this, be safe as if done wrong can cause chemical burn.
amazon, also buy some kojic acid soap and the aztec clay mask, both work rlly rlly well if u do not wish to use chemicals

good luck, be patient x
Original post by Anonymous
I’m scared of ever being intimate with someone because I have dark inner thighs. Like they’re way darker than my skin colour and I’m light skinned. Does anyone know how to get rid of the darkness/ what products actually work?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Have you ever been intimate with anyone? Because if you did and they created you this insecurity, you should just ignore it. And if they didn’t and it comes from yourself, you should also ignore it and let it be since the people that judge you on that are not worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending