The Student Room Group

How do I look pretty as a brown girl

I’ve been noticing my skin kinda looks like dull
Idk are there any ways to get my skin looking glowy and my lips looking pink if you get what I mean
And I just realised why are my cuticles dark and like the rest of my hand normal is it just me or is it normal
I’m just bored but yeah pls reply
Reply 1
i hope you are able to embrace these features, because youre beautiful just as you are!! sounds corny, but i know exactly how you feel. at some point you realise these are just parts of you and you either learn to embrace them or loathe them.
i would say invest in some skin oils and suncream, apply those daily and youd get the glowy look that you want :smile: for your lips, you could start wearing rosy lip balm like vaseline!! its a more natural way to make your lips pinker rather than lipstick and prevents them from being dry too ^^ and your cuticles are normal, trust me the only person overanalysing them is you :[[
do realise these are all natural features to have, and they make you beautiful & unique. i think if you really want to, those methods can help but i wouldnt suggest doing anything extreme or harmful to your face/skin. take care of yourself <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending