The Student Room Group

Should white people make more babies with black/mixed race people?

:mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They shouldn't do anything, people can have babies with whoever they want.

Inbreeding is only if you're closely related...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Inbreeding seems to be much more of a problem in Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities tbh. Plenty of white people have non-white partners, there doesn't seem to be any social stigma against interracial coupling nowadays.
Reply 3
You what? :lolwut:
Original post by Tesphena
Inbreeding seems to be much more of a problem in Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities tbh. Plenty of white people have non-white partners, there doesn't seem to be any social stigma against interracial coupling nowadays.

I seem to hang around too many racist people :beard:
Reply 5
White People should make more babies with whomever they want as long as both parties are chill with the baby.

WHOMEVER
they want.
Reply 6
Mixed race people are beautiful so yeah tbh.
why specifically black / mixed race people Lol

and wut
No, race shouldn't be a factor at all. I don't think the inbreeding thing is as bad as you are saying.
Original post by Fusilero
White People should make more babies with whomever they want as long as both parties are chill with the baby.

WHOMEVER
they want.

No, I think they should be forced to have sex with the person I choose for them :fuhrer:

Not really :mmm:
Reply 10
Original post by Fusilero

WHOMEVER
they want.

Ahh I'm sorry I accidentally negged you :frown:

But yeah, I agree.
One fault I find with the "We will be extinct" argument is that a Black person and a White person would produce a mixed race baby, which of course is logical but by the logic of that statement, both Black people and White people will become extinct and we will enter a new era of mixed race babies. The future is beige.
Reply 12
Original post by whitepearlbaby
I seem to hang around too many racist people :beard:

tbf I'm from Birmingham. Its quite a challenge to be a racist in Birmingham. :tongue:
Seriously. There is so much inbreeding going on between white people it's becoming quite a concern. More and more people have allergies, are ill easily or are born disabled.

Got to be a troll, surely?

Reply 14
so much inbreeding? where? maybe on chavvy jeremy kyle council estates.

but otherwise youre talking *******s.
Original post by de_monies
One fault I find with the "We will be extinct" argument is that a Black person and a White person would produce a mixed race baby, which of course is logical but by the logic of that statement, both Black people and White people will become extinct and we will enter a new era of mixed race babies. The future is beige.

Hmm, well DNA doesn't get completely destroyed when a child is born, there is a copy from your daddy and a copy from your mummy in you. So even if a child one day has only 1 millionth of the DNA of some white woman ages ago, it's still gonna be there. If that makes sense.
But yes, mixing is the way forward (and may I say that beige is the colour of "white" skin, mixed is more tea with a bit of milk :p:)
Reply 16
Seriously. There is so much inbreeding going on between white people it's becoming quite a concern. More and more people have allergies, are ill easily or are born disabled.
Disregard "OHNOEZ WE NEED TO KEEP THE BRITISH BLOODLINE RUNNING", this should be the era of "If we don't interbreed we'll be extinct soon"

:h:

I'm not even trolling. Please point out the obvious flaws in my logic, I'm really just wondering if this is the way forward or not.

Your assuming that inbreeding is the only thing causing this.
:lolwut: Most people are gonna make babies with whoever they fall in love with, regardless of race :dontknow:
I think so. I'm not an expert on biology or immunology, but don't mixed race babies have immunity to a wider range of diseases since the parents' MHCs are so different?
Oh god who cares?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending