The Student Room Group

Psychology A Unit 3 AQA - 17th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jess6893
I'm retaking this, as I got 63 UMS (C) in January and I was predicted an A :frown:
Dreading it though, I've got a french exam that day as well which is 2 and a half hours long in the afternoon so I'm gonna be at college until 5:30 or something :P

I'm doing;
-Biorhythms & Sleep

dread dread dread :frown:

I'm doing that french exam too... I'm gonna die, i hope we get to choose which one we do first, i'm so much better at french than psych so i'd rather to psych first... sucks though
Reply 21
Original post by Free-Spirit
I'm doing that french exam too... I'm gonna die, i hope we get to choose which one we do first, i'm so much better at french than psych so i'd rather to psych first... sucks though

I got a letter through from my college today, I've got Psychology first and then 2 hours 15 minutes of being sat in a room until French :frown:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Voila (bio = bio rhythms & sleep)

aww, thank you so much.
Did you use any other textbooks to revise apart from the one given to you from your school? :smile:
Reply 23

thank you so much for these notes they're amazing! Do you by any chance have any more topic notes, i'd really appreciate it!
Reply 24
Original post by Been_22
thank you so much for these notes they're amazing! Do you by any chance have any more topic notes, i'd really appreciate it!

PSYA4 is work in progress, I'll post 'em up when I'm done :smile:
Reply 25

Ah you're the best!! Do you have any psya3 notes? Ive made notes on relationships + eating disorders but still have sleep notes to go . the topics are just so huge and im worried i'll miss something out!
Reply 26
Original post by Been_22
Ah you're the best!! Do you have any psya3 notes? Ive made notes on relationships + eating disorders but still have sleep notes to go . the topics are just so huge and im worried i'll miss something out!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=30962011&postcount=20

Those are my eating and sleep notes :smile:
Hi guys, pleased i'm not the only one worried abut unit 3 already lol
I'm doing eating behaviour, relationships & aggression

shouldn't be worrying too much since i only need 80 UMS in unit 3 to get an A*, but worried i won't nevertheless!
Original post by sweet&petitee
Hi guys, pleased i'm not the only one worried abut unit 3 already lol
I'm doing eating behaviour, relationships & aggression

shouldn't be worrying too much since i only need 80 UMS in unit 3 to get an A*, but worried i won't nevertheless!

I'm kinda the same, only need 81 UMS to get my A* :smile: Plus I've done this exam already so revising it shouldn't be too difficult. Yay to no research methods as well :tongue: hated them in Unit 4.
I am donig Sleep/Aggression/Relationships, Started revising 1 weeks ago,
This exam dosent seem as bad as PSYA4!

I a power point for each unit, and now im just memorizing those!

I tried to do a 25 - mark answer for every possible question, But i can only write 1.5 pages on each (typed, size 11, calibri ), Think this will be enough in the exam?
Original post by antipesto93
I am donig Sleep/Aggression/Relationships, Started revising 1 weeks ago,
This exam dosent seem as bad as PSYA4!

I a power point for each unit, and now im just memorizing those!

I tried to do a 25 - mark answer for every possible question, But i can only write 1.5 pages on each (typed, size 11, calibri ), Think this will be enough in the exam?

in the exam my teacher said to write no more that 2 and half sides written so that sounds about right really
Reply 31

ohh your doing two of the same topics as me! im really stressing out though cos theres just so much to revise :/ i tried opening your notes but it just came up with loads of symbols :frown: what format is it in? :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Smilie :)
ohh your doing two of the same topics as me! im really stressing out though cos theres just so much to revise :/ i tried opening your notes but it just came up with loads of symbols :frown: what format is it in? :smile:

.docx, using word 08. If you can't figure it out lemme know and I'll post them in a different format.
Reply 33
.docx, using word 08. If you can't figure it out lemme know and I'll post them in a different format.

hmmm instead of .docx can you post them as a word document for word 03 if possible? and thanks for the help! :smile:
Reply 34
hmmm instead of .docx can you post them as a word document for word 03 if possible? and thanks for the help! :smile:

Sorry, which topics did you want again?
Reply 35
Sorry, which topics did you want again?

Aggression and Biological rhythms and sleep :smile:
Reply 36
Aggression and Biological rhythms and sleep :smile:

There you go!

:love:

Anyho, I'm resitting it because I did awfully the first time around.
It's my second-to-last exam (the last one is PSYA4 on the 21st), so it'll be the last thing I concentrate on. Luckily I've still got my notes from last time, I just need to do some SERIOUS essay practice.
Reply 38
There you go!

Thank you so much! There amazing :smile:
Reply 39
There you go!

oh and what other A levels did you take? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending