The Student Room Group

Why are some people so racist???

Why are some people so racist???? especially to asians???
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shut up and do math.

Relevant.

But in all seriousness, i dunno.
People don't seem that racist.. at least not in real life. Not like racism 'used' to be i guess. You get the odd teenager making a racist joke and such but i don't think the world is THAT racist any more? or am i naive? :P
Reply 2
A, There insecure about themselves.
B, They want to act hard in front of there friends.
C, They have been brought up in a place where racism is more tolerable.
D, They're retarded.
I'm sick of this crap. white people aren't racist. Muslims come here for financial gain but slag off western civilisation for being immoral. Asians and blacks form their own little possies and call us racist for not accepting them when they're the ones who don't want to integrate with us. Finally, almost every gang in London is full of blacks and asians so you can't blame whites for not trusting other races, especially when they come over here just for benefits because they are lazy feckless burdens to society.
Reply 4
Some people are just unhappy with their life and blame others to ease the pain.
Reply 5
It is intrinsic to be scared of people you dont understand or comprehend, especially if you dont know them. Don't judge them, just pity them for all of the great things they will miss out on, and the friends they'll never make.

And DER TUK UR JERBS (read in redneck style)

(south park reference)
Reply 6
Original post by evolutionaryme
I'm sick of this crap. white people aren't racist. Muslims come here for financial gain but slag off western civilisation for being immoral. Asians and blacks form their own little possies and call us racist for not accepting them when they're the ones who don't want to integrate with us. Finally, almost every gang in London is full of blacks and asians so you can't blame whites for not trusting other races, especially when they come over here just for benefits because they are lazy feckless burdens to society.

I didn't say white people are racist. I do agree that there are gangs full of asians and blacks and that some do come here for the benefits and then just stay here for good taking the benefits. But what happens when an asian perosn isn't racist at all but a white is to them. One of my cousins got stopped from going into mcdonalds by a white lady because he's asian.

I mean are people more racist to people who are from another country because my cousin is from aborad and he's here only to do a degree then he's going back to his own country.
Original post by ********
I didn't say white people are racist. I do agree that there are gangs full of asians and blacks and that some do come here for the benefits and then just stay here for good taking the benefits. But what happens when an asian perosn isn't racist at all but a white is to them. One of my cousins got stopped from going into mcdonalds by a white lady because he's asian.

I mean are people more racist to people who are from another country because my cousin is from aborad and he's here only to do a degree then he's going back to his own country.

Well I don't have a problem with him just learning then going or even staying if he accepts our society. but the reasons I listed eg gangs, benefits etc. are why people tend to be racist
Oh God, not one of these threads again..:facepalm2:
Generalisation and the failure to consider people's individual qualities on a case-by-case basis. Instead, they see race as the causal link to the problems seen in society and assume everyone who fits into such a racial grouping is culpable for said problems.
Because it's natural.
Reply 11
I have no idea, I think it is quite disgusting. If a Jew wants to lay an egg, let it lay an egg. If a Jew wants to reveal its horns in public, let it reveal its horns. On no account throw a Jew down a well, it is unnecessary and hurtful, and you will need gypsy tears to protect you from the hitherto ensuing curse which will cripple your reproductive organs and cause you to shape-shift into a beetle. Let us live as brothers, horny and hornless alike. The Circle of Love encompasses all.
Reply 12
Well I don't have a problem with him just learning then going or even staying if he accepts our society. but the reasons I listed eg gangs, benefits etc. are why people tend to be racist

Oh OK, i do agree with you. I hope i didn't come across as being rude :s-smilie:
Reply 13
:mad:
Original post by slavetosociety
Oh God, not one of these threads again..:facepalm2:

If u have noting to say, then don't post. If u don't like this thread then why are u posting this stupid comment :angry:
Oh OK, i do agree with you. I hope i didn't come across as being rude :s-smilie:

Don't worry about it. I hope I didn't come across as racist, its just somethings do annoy me and I'm passionate and proud of my country
Because We're the master race?
making allwothers inferior, therefore our rightful servants.
obviously?
Reply 16
Why are some people so racist???? especially to asians???

People are generally afraid of anything that doesn't conform to the norm.

> Be a black person
> Go to Japan
> Experience racism like you've never experienced it before

I still remember the experience where a sushi bar wouldn't admit us because one person in our party was black. Creepy.
Reply 17
Original post by Oenone
I have no idea, I think it is quite disgusting. If a Jew wants to lay an egg, let it lay an egg. If a Jew wants to reveal its horns in public, let it reveal its horns. On no account throw a Jew down a well, it is unnecessary and hurtful, and you will need gypsy tears to protect you from the hitherto ensuing curse which will cripple your reproductive organs and cause you to shape-shift into a beetle. Let us live as brothers, horny and hornless alike. The Circle of Love encompasses all.

:borat:

Hilarious.

For the record, i've seen many a lazy feckless burden to society that has happened to be white. Not that it matters at all. It just counters your last statement.
Reply 19
Original post by U.S Lecce
:borat:

:hippie:

Quick Reply

Latest