The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing - What uni is best?

i've been looking through the uni's that offer adult nursing, and i have no idea which ones are better than others. for context, i'm doing BTEC Health and Social Care. there have been many people saying some uni's are racist (i'm asian) and then there's brighton and everyone's saying the accom is dirty, but honestly if its just mice, its not that bad. i might not stay in uni accom, i was going to split rent with my friend and try and bag a job, fingers crossed, so i don't have to take out more loans to afford it. anyone got any suggestions for uni and why you'd suggest it?
Original post by amiinthebuilding
i've been looking through the uni's that offer adult nursing, and i have no idea which ones are better than others. for context, i'm doing BTEC Health and Social Care. there have been many people saying some uni's are racist (i'm asian) and then there's brighton and everyone's saying the accom is dirty, but honestly if its just mice, its not that bad. i might not stay in uni accom, i was going to split rent with my friend and try and bag a job, fingers crossed, so i don't have to take out more loans to afford it. anyone got any suggestions for uni and why you'd suggest it?

Make sure that the course is accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council and then go to open days to get a feel for the university. Check out the department, talk to staff and students, visit some of the accommodation options, and explore the wider location. That's the best way to work out if you would be happy there. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending