Original post by justiceisjust
what course you doing?

Design for Film and Television, you?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Ffion
Hai :smile: Yer, I hadnt heard from 2 unis when I got my unconditional offer but NTU was my first choice so I withdrew my application from those two unis, rejected the other offer I had and firmed NTU :biggrin: I think I only had 2 days before the accommodation deadline :s-smilie: Im not sure how many rooms were left on the first and second floor but there were still a few on the third floor :smile: Hopefully youl get a place there :smile: make sure your by your pc first thing on the 9th :biggrin: What course are you going to be studying?

Yeah me and my friend really want rooms next to each other so we're gonna be ready as soon as it turns 12. I'm doing Product Design :smile: what about you?

Also was it only £200 you needed for the deposit or was there anything else you had to pay for?
Original post by bobble26
Yeah me and my friend really want rooms next to each other so we're gonna be ready as soon as it turns 12. I'm doing Product Design :smile: what about you?

Also was it only £200 you needed for the deposit or was there anything else you had to pay for?

You just need the £200 for deposit! :smile: Any other fees (such as society membership etc) you pay when you are there :smile:
Reply 1183

Ah cool! Im going to to be doing Decorative Arts :smile: what building will you be in? are you looking forward to going :biggrin: I really cant wait :smile: I hope you both get a room!
Reply 1184
Well apparently the booking system doesn't open at 12am and they aren't going to tell us when it opens. What a ballache.
Oh cool, thanks Steph!! I'll be in Maudslay :smile: I am SO excited!! And there are loads of people that I know going/ already there and the ones that are there love it. Where are you guys from and what are you doing atm? I live in London and I'm doing an art and design foundation at Ravensbourne.

You just added me to the facebook group btw Steph I'm Ambah :smile:
Original post by rahul.10
Well apparently the booking system doesn't open at 12am and they aren't going to tell us when it opens. What a ballache.

Omg that's rubbish :s-smilie: the people that have already booked when did it open for you?
Reply 1187

Me and my mate are gonna try to get rooms next to eachother aswell, unlike other uni's we can actually pick what room we wanna stay in, which is just awesome :tongue:
Original post by rahul.10
Me and my mate are gonna try to get rooms next to eachother aswell, unlike other uni's we can actually pick what room we wanna stay in, which is just awesome :tongue:

I know it's wicked!! What course are you doing?
Reply 1189
Omg that's rubbish :s-smilie: the people that have already booked when did it open for you?

it opened at around 7ish in the morning. I stayed up all night and didn't need to haha
ahh have no idea whether its worth staying up all night now or not :s-smilie:
Reply 1191
Original post by molleh
I'm doing Computer Science and hopefully staying in Hampden or Sandby, fingers crossed, cause I missed the unconditional bookings :/
Anyone else doing Computer Science this year or doing it now?

Hey! I'm doing Digital Media Technology, are you on the Clifton Campus for your course too? If you are how comes your not going to stay there?

Agh I missed the early bookings too because they only offered me a conditional instead of an unconditional by error! So fingers crossed I can get the brand new accommodation on Monday :tongue:
Hey guys, so excited for September literally counting down the days haha. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here studying fashion design or staying in Gill Street (preferably block H)?
Reply 1193
Original post by tjhenchoz
ahh have no idea whether its worth staying up all night now or not :s-smilie:

Hmm same problem with me too :frown: might just take Monday off work just to make sure it all goes to plan! Reckon the site will be really busy?
Reply 1194

I know it's wicked!! What course are you doing?

I'm doing construction management, you? :smile:
totally just had a mini freak out thinking i'd missed the date for booking accomodation ahaha.

anyone else thinking of hampden?
Original post by luis
Hmm same problem with me too :frown: might just take Monday off work just to make sure it all goes to plan! Reckon the site will be really busy?

ughh i know. yeah i think it will be, will probs crash or somthing :s-smilie: im just reaaaally wanting sandby or gill! where u looking?
Reply 1197
ughh i know. yeah i think it will be, will probs crash or somthing :s-smilie: im just reaaaally wanting sandby or gill! where u looking?

Yeh I can see it happening now :frown:! Wish they'd let me sneakily pick it now :wink:..
The 'new halls' on the Clifton Campus, yet to be named! Would really love to be in the city though..
Original post by luis
Yeh I can see it happening now :frown:! Wish they'd let me sneakily pick it now :wink:..
The 'new halls' on the Clifton Campus, yet to be named! Would really love to be in the city though..

haha i know! ah yeh they look niiice, why not city tho? it where its all aaaat :wink: just dont take my place lol
Reply 1199
haha i know! ah yeh they look niiice, why not city tho? it where its all aaaat :wink: just dont take my place lol

I'll be studying on Clifton Campus and just cant imagine having to bus it over all the time will drive me mad I think? Where you studying? I do want to be amongst all the action :frown:..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending