Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexParkins
Thats commitment right there.

ahahaha, but i am dead. some people haven't even had one nap!

eurgh, my head feels funny and everything seems super loud.

:frown:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1701
I STILL haven't slept :|
away*... not awake. THIS IS HOW TIRED I AM GUYS. and jaimz i'm getting the same msg every time.
i'm lucky to even be awake right now, i was 100% sure i set my alarm to to 3:15 am. apparently i didn't even set it lol!. i could of woke up at 12 or something and missed the opening of the booking.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by jaimz
which page is everyone refreshing? the one with the option to book or pay halls or the one where it says "Our booking system for accommodation for academic year 2011/12 is currently unavailable and will be open on Monday 9th May 2011 for all students who have made Nottingham Trent University their first choice and are holding a firm offer. Please be aware in order to secure your accommodation you will be required to pay a £200 booking fee at the time of booking. If you require any further information on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact Student Accommodation Services on [email protected]."

where the hell does it say that??????????

edit: my bad. found it. i'm doing both pages, just not really taken anything in...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1705
i've had ten mins sleep ! and i'm supposed t be going to school in one hour ... no chance !!
Reply 1706
Original post by ironandwine

on the book accomodation page
Urgh I slept for maybe 4 hours? Couldn't get to sleep, didn't sleep well and then woke up an hour early - so nervous!! Still glad I did get some sleep, just cannot wait for it to open!
Reply 1708
Original post by ironandwine

edit: my bad. found it. i'm doing both pages, just not really taken anything in...

dude click book accommodation then choose your hall and you should get that message?
it's like a loop from the page that says "our booking system for accommodation..." then you click continue and it takes you to "book accommodation for 2011-12 or pay for accommodation for 2011-12 then you click book and it takes you back to the page before :s-smilie:
well this is really rather starting to take the piss!

:frown:
Reply 1711
Original post by emilyroseeee

Urgh I slept for maybe 4 hours? Couldn't get to sleep, didn't sleep well and then woke up an hour early - so nervous!! Still glad I did get some sleep, just cannot wait for it to open!

hahai was going to go to sleep but i knew it would make me feel even worse ! aha where are you hoping to book ?
Original post by Mattskii
hahai was going to go to sleep but i knew it would make me feel even worse ! aha where are you hoping to book ?

4 hours sleep made me feel SO much worse.
Original post by Mattskii

It did make me feel worse! :frown:
I'm booking for Brackenhurst, I just want to make sure I get the nice new built ones :') you?
It did make me feel worse! :frown:
I'm booking for Brackenhurst, I just want to make sure I get the nice new built ones :') you?

Im hoping to book this too :smile: Iv had my auto refresh programme on all night and set my alarm for every hour untill now!
Reply 1715
this is soooooooo ridiculous!
Original post by phoenix1987
Im hoping to book this too :smile: Iv had my auto refresh programme on all night and set my alarm for every hour untill now!

Hahaha, that's a good idea!! :smile: What are you studying there? :smile:
Reply 1717
Suchhhh a joke :frown: :frown: :frown:
Hahaha, that's a good idea!! :smile: What are you studying there? :smile:

Im studyin zoo biology, I cant wait. What about you?
Reply 1719
Original post by jaimz

Original post by jaimz
Suchhhh a joke :frown: :frown: :frown:

crazy isnt it :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending