Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by AlexParkins
there are 6 and 10 person sharings... did it look like there was a split down the middle with both sides identical? That's the 6's.. the 10s are a bit more random... It took me a while to notice tbh, I only noticed from going between floors and blocks and deciding.. Block E's next to me, so you're fairly close! Nearly Neighbours!

Ah I see! Well I liked the size of block E and location and I think I worked out that my room overlooks the fields so went for it! Plus third floor because of noise above if you get me.. Yeh think mine is a 10 then was in such a hurry ha, went back to look at a different block and by the time I went back to Block E three of the rooms had gone! Yeh new neighbours indeed :smile:, you found anyone else?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1841
Original post by Shawna12
Anyone got simpson? x

I have! What room are you? I wanted mill house but overslept by like 15 minutes :frown: haha. My sister was in simpsons though, it's nice!
I have Room 0503 Clarendon, Russel Strees. It's the first floor :smile:
Can someone briefly explain the buy back policy at Sandby? I kinda just clicked 'yes' without reading it so that I could book the room......
Reply 1844
Just got Simpsons ! Room : 2406

Anyone there too ?
Reply 1845
Original post by Stringer Bell
Can someone briefly explain the buy back policy at Sandby? I kinda just clicked 'yes' without reading it so that I could book the room......

Thats what i did! Was in a rush!
Original post by luis
Ah I see! Well I liked the size of block E and location and I think I worked out that my room overlooks the fields so went for it! Plus third floor because of noise above if you get me.. Yeh think mine is a 10 then was in such a hurry ha, went back to look at a different block and by the time I went back to Block E three of the rooms had gone! Yeh new neighbours indeed :smile:, you found anyone else?

Haven't seen any booked as of yet.. I just can't see how you could stay at Peverell having visited it. It's so small and theres no sitting area apart from a small kitchen table :/ Apparently the new halls all have kitchen/diner/seating (if they dont I wont be happy)
lol i fell asleep now im stuck at gordon house, last one left...
Reply 1848
Original post by Laurawrrr
I have Room 0503 Clarendon, Russel Strees. It's the first floor :smile:

hey :smile: you're a few houses down from me i think? :smile: lol Room 0904 Russel! so kind of neighbours i guess? :L x
Reply 1849
what a joke, absolutly gutted I've been awake all night and fell asleep literally when it must have gone up :frown: anyone at norton court?
Reply 1850
Original post by Xalfou
Just got Simpsons ! Room : 2406

Anyone there too ?

I am :smile: 3204!
Original post by Kezogg
hey :smile: you're a few houses down from me i think? :smile: lol Room 0904 Russel! so kind of neighbours i guess? :L x

Woo :smile:

I think I have room 4 haha. I clicked it all so fast as I didn't want them to go.
you kidding me? only gordan left??? NOT HAPPY. NTU messed my app up cos I have a disability nd not able to book until i call them at 9 now... but I need onsite accom cos of my disability!!! D= ffs...
Laurawrrr, I am on 2nd floor of russell st. What you studying?
Reply 1854
Original post by Stringer Bell

lmao i did that too! what floor you on?

i think it said something like within 4 weeks the uni can take your room off you if they want or something lol :s-smilie:
Reply 1855
Original post by AlexParkins
Haven't seen any booked as of yet.. I just can't see how you could stay at Peverell having visited it. It's so small and theres no sitting area apart from a small kitchen table :/ Apparently the new halls all have kitchen/diner/seating (if they dont I wont be happy)

Yeh us Clifton's seem few and far between lol.. That's exactly what I thought. The flat we got shown round at Peverell wax awful, very unclean and so dark and dingy, put me off it straight away. Then I saw the new halls being constructed and was very relieved! Just got to find that extra bit of cash now :frown:. To be honest I know barely anything about the new halls, did you get to look around them at all (despite the construction)?
Reply 1856
Anyone in Norton Court?? I got 2nd floor, Room 456!
All the top 3 choices were goooone by the time i got, looks good anyway! Just happy I got something haha
Original post by Kezogg
That was actually crazy!! haha couldn't get into Hampden so am now at Russel Street, Clarendon Court 0904 :smile: (I'm guessing that means house 9, room 4!? :P) Anybody else gone for Clarendon? :smile: x

i couldn't get Hampton either so went for Clarendon Court! :smile: I'm on Gamble Street though room 0804 :smile:
Original post by jparky101
Laurawrrr, I am on 2nd floor of russell st. What you studying?

Im studying Graphic Design :smile: You?
Reply 1859
Original post by ivesy
Ahhh cant wait! :biggrin:

:smile: What are you studying? tis so weird! xx

Quick Reply

Latest