The Student Room Group

OCR Physics A G481 & G482 Jan 11 Question Paper and Markschemes request

Does anyone have these papers?

OCR Physics G481 January 2011
OCR Physics G482 January 2011

And if anyone has the exam reports please post them aswell.

Thanks, will give rep.
Reply 1
BUMP - I need G482, impossible to find these as they are less than a year old.
Still, if someone was kind enough to photocopy them, it would make my day.
Reply 2
Im in great need of the G482 one tooo
Is there no links available :frown:
Reply 4
Why is it that edexcel papers are always readily available about a month or two after the exam where as no one ever seems to have ocr papers?
Reply 5
Let me tell you, the Jan '11 G482 Was a really really hard paper.
Reply 6
Original post by bijesh12
Let me tell you, the Jan '11 G482 Was a really really hard paper.

Can you remember any questions, if possible. :smile:
Reply 7
there was a lot about circuits, one about the photoelectric effect, emission / line spectra in Quantum Physics. Cant' remember much but a very difficult paper. only got a C (N)
Reply 8
Original post by bijesh12
there was a lot about circuits, one about the photoelectric effect, emission / line spectra in Quantum Physics. Cant' remember much but a very difficult paper. only got a C (N)

Was there any experient questions?
Reply 9
I really really need to Jan 2011 G481 Mark Scheme!!!! I am doing revision for my retake and after having done G482 work since Jan can barely remeber a thing about G481 I really need this mark scheme and my school will only print out past papers not the actual MS :mad:
Original post by Spaceman831
I really really need to Jan 2011 G481 Mark Scheme!!!! I am doing revision for my retake and after having done G482 work since Jan can barely remeber a thing about G481 I really need this mark scheme and my school will only print out past papers not the actual MS :mad:

here you go i found this yesterday on tsr

EDIT: i forgot to say the guy got 4bi and 4bii wrong
(edited 12 years ago)
Thanks for the quick response and link VVV helpful :smile: Sorry I couldnt post the G482 papers :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Original post by shadowkilla
here you go i found this yesterday on tsr

EDIT: i forgot to say the guy got 4bi and 4bii wrong

hey, how do u know that he got it wrong.....I thought it was a proper mark scheme lol
Reply 13
Here you go... enjoy!
Reply 14
Original post by daj198
Here you go... enjoy!

thanks !:biggrin:
Does anyone have G482 June 2011?
Reply 16
Does anyone have G481 June 2011?
We arent allowed to releasee June 11 papers electronically becasue many schools and colleges want to use them in mock exams. OCR release them publically a year after their date.
Original post by teachercol
We arent allowed to releasee June 11 papers electronically becasue many schools and colleges want to use them in mock exams. OCR release them publically a year after their date.

Do you know why that is?
Reply 19
here is the g481 june 2011 past paper and markscheme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending