The Student Room Group

Domino's pizza anyone???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by loz957
Domino's in the US is so much nicer, and cheaper.

I ordered a large pizza the other night, on a proper deep pan base, I think it cost something like $15.99? So just under £10 basically.

I would be even more unhealthy than I already am if I was living in the US. My idea of food heaven.
Original post by hwalker37
Please tell me you meant 12" pizza and not 21", otherwise ima have to find this carry-out:colone:

I actually meant 16" :L
Reply 142
It's incredibly reasonable with their 4.99 for large pizza w/ two toppings lunchtime thing. I want it more often. :frown:
I like Domino's but only peperroni, green pepper and jalepenos lol :smile:
Would only ever buy it on two for tuesday though and I still see that as expensive but its nice!
Reply 144
I prefer Pizza Hut
Haha, whenever I'm at my best friends house he insists on Domino's... I think it's alright, but they never put enough cheese on IMO :tongue: And I agree, they are rather overpriced compared to the pizzas you can get at the chippy!
Bolk. I worked with them for about 4 months. The stories I could tell you all :tongue:.

I like Pizza Hut though, I like pan pizza.
Reply 147
I only ever buy Dominos pizza with a 50% off offer, EVEN THEN it's incredibly overpriced and I'd only do for a massive treat. It is delicious, but then again at 300 calories per slice it should be.
Reply 148
omg dominoes pizza r the best around :smile:
Reply 149
Original post by RoseRequiem
Haha, whenever I'm at my best friends house he insists on Domino's... I think it's alright, but they never put enough cheese on IMO :tongue: And I agree, they are rather overpriced compared to the pizzas you can get at the chippy!

Sounds like the most budget pizza in existence - made in a chip shop :eek:
Reply 150
LOVE Domino's. I only have it occasionally so I don't really care about the price tbh, it's worth it for a treat!
Original post by Fusion
Sounds like the most budget pizza in existence - made in a chip shop :eek:

I only just discovered that they did them :P much nicer!!
Reply 152
Original post by Tommyjw

I wasn't aware 'putting together the ingredients' required a mass amount of skill. But, i guess placing slices of pepperoni on to a pizza base etc must be a very hard job that should only be done by a qualified chef? :eek:
QUOTE]

Have you seen how the slices of pepperoni are placed on the pizza?
Reply 153
Two for Tuesdays.. much better.
Reply 154
I'm still trying to work out how to make a pizza that tastes like Domino's, one of my life goals.
Reply 155
Original post by Radant
I'm still trying to work out how to make a pizza that tastes like Domino's, one of my life goals.

http://www.dominos.uk.com/pdf/dominos-employment-form.pdf

Good luck! :thumbsup:
Reply 156
I'd never pay for one, not while my local pizza shop does me a good one at a reasonable price. However if someone is buying...
Reply 157

I need a summer job, so I was going to apply to Pizza hut and Domino's :biggrin:
Reply 158
The Reggae Reggae sauce one is nice :coma:
Reply 159
Domino's > Pizza Hut.

Quick Reply

Latest