The Student Room Group

AQA ICT Info 3 Pre Release June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Hard exam... I will be lucky if I get a D or an E.
Got confused on what is a bespoke system and got it wrong! ARGH!:mad:
Reply 501
I wrote stuff like the issues with testing with all types of user, all types of software and hardware etc. Don't think that's right though How bout you?

i wrote things like its expensive? time consuming? thats why you should buy package systems because its already been tested blah blah blah ??
Reply 502
for the first couple of 4 marks questions, the third bit where it says 'how would it help save cost', on each of them i wrote 'because it saves energy, it will help to save costs'

same lol!!
Original post by smilelikeyoumeanit

awful awufl awful.

oh i wrote about volume, scalability, test harnessing, multi platform testing and prototyping.

Omg I talked about alpha beta testing etc is that wrong?
Reply 504
Original post by Obeadur
what did you guys write for the large organisation testing???

yeaah that was really hard, because it said 'issues'

i still don't know now what the issues would be so i wrote about test harnessing, volume testing etc etccc

anyone know what the issues are with testing large systems?
Reply 505
and also for the package software question, what did you guys right for that?
Original post by gchaggar75

i have no idea! i just thought stick to what i can write about to do with testing
Reply 507
I find it funny how all of the revision topics we had covered since September had absolutely nothing to do with the exam questions. It was just all of the crap from the pre-release, wtf man?
Reply 508

i have no idea! i just thought stick to what i can write about to do with testing

no thats correct i asked my teacher i wrote the same thing how did you guys find the large question about systems easy or hard
Reply 509
I know right that exam was a bitch roll on low grade boundaries!

The testing issues one I went on about it taking a lo time and different testing and users should be involved which further complicates time and increases costs and how in a large system many people with great knowledge will be needed which will cost even more.... :-/

The question like school/college wtf... The question about initiatives .... Wtf.... Just the exam in general.... Wtf....

Liked the last question just ran out of time hope I put the right quality stuff in did 3 pages so let us hope....
Reply 510
Original post by string3r

Original post by string3r
I find it funny how all of the revision topics we had covered since September had absolutely nothing to do with the exam questions. It was just all of the crap from the pre-release, wtf man?

especially the bulk printing what the **** was up with that
Reply 511
Original post by haannah

Original post by haannah

wrote how business activities such as writing reports
power point presentations etc can be done etc
Original post by thairshan
no thats correct i asked my teacher i wrote the same thing how did you guys find the large question about systems easy or hard

i dont half love you for telling me that was right!

not bad, i wrote about all the different types of systems and saying organisations wouldnt be where they were today without them
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 513

If only I read about server vertualisation.....
Reply 514
Original post by Obeadur
i wrote things like its expensive? time consuming? thats why you should buy package systems because its already been tested blah blah blah ??

I put what you did mainly, and about how there's many users, errors more likely to go undetected etc..I rambled so much :s-smilie:
Reply 515
Original post by haannah

I lieft this one to do last and ran out of time! All I managed to put down was somethind about network management software and then how they're better than bespoke :/
Reply 516
Original post by Obeadur
what did you guys write for the large organisation testing???

Volume, regression, i literally put all of the testings down :tongue:
Original post by gchaggar75

I talked about that as well, i hope not :tongue:, **** aqa for their wording
Original post by thairshan
especially the bulk printing what the **** was up with that

Exactly, wtf was that about i thought it was to do with consumables? i wrote the definition of it and tried to elaborate but i don;t know i gave up with that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending