The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

How easy is it to get sex at Brighton?

I'll be going to Brighton uni this year, how easy is it to get gay sex in Brighton, considering it's the gay capital and all? Thanks :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wear a tight pink top, and call yourself David Thomas.
Go get 'em! :wink:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I dont think there is a calculated probabilty of how likely you are to get it. I doubt its much more then in a normal club enviroment.
Although It may be higher if there are a lot of gay people. According to a Human Biologist, A Hetrosexual couple may have sex once in a night, a Homosexual couple may have it 20-30, and that may be with difference people as well. Thats why HIV of more concern in the Gay community.
Reply 3
Easy for a gay man.
Reply 4
The gay population in Brighton, are they generally students from the Sussex and Brighton universities? Or are they people who are just living in Brighton city?

Also what's the gay nightlife there like?
Reply 5
Easy to get sex in Brighton.

Original post by ppincus
The gay population in Brighton, are they generally students from the Sussex and Brighton universities? Or are they people who are just living in Brighton city?

Also what's the gay nightlife there like?

Not gay myself nor at a brighton/sussex uni but being brought up (just outside) Brighton - there is a huge gay scene, Yesterday (saturday) there was the yearly gay pride march. most clubs put gay events on, and there are 2/3 gay clubs on the seafront, and then there are more dotted around. If you visit a place called Kemp Town, that is where the majority of gay clubs/bars/pubs etc.

When you pull an all nighter in town, or even just a late one visit a restaurant called Buddies. It's open 24/7, really great food. I ate some breakfast the other day there sat outside watch the sun rise, was brilliant.
(edited 12 years ago)
you picked that uni just cuz you thought you'd have a better chance of getting laid? :confused:
Reply 7
Original post by jammy66

Original post by jammy66
Easy to get sex in Brighton.

Not gay myself nor at a brighton/sussex uni but being brought up (just outside) Brighton - there is a huge gay scene, Yesterday (saturday) there was the yearly gay pride march. most clubs put gay events on, and there are 2/3 gay clubs on the seafront, and then there are more dotted around. If you visit a place called Kemp Town, that is where the majority of gay clubs/bars/pubs etc.

When you pull an all nighter in town, or even just a late one visit a restaurant called Buddies. It's open 24/7, really great food. I ate some breakfast the other day there sat outside watch the sun rise, was brilliant.

This is great. How about just generally walking around holding hands with your boyfriend (if you're gay), I'm guessing you won't get the odd stare right? Brighton sounds like a great place to visit.
Original post by IloveIloveISA
you picked that uni just cuz you thought you'd have a better chance of getting laid? :confused:

This is the best way to narrow down uni choices.
you sound like a taker rather then a giver.
Reply 10
Calm down, I was just messing with the previous post someone posted: "This is the best way to narrow down uni choices."
Reply 11
Original post by Adam Pacitti
This is the best way to narrow down uni choices.

you go there to study not to get laid.
My gay mate goes there, and he has sex A LOT. Mind you, think he'd probably be lucky anywhere, he's just that type.
Reply 13
Brighton is like one big, gay orgy.
Reply 14
Why are there so many gay people at Brighton, I wonder?
Original post by jammy66

I just came from Buddies lol, spent yday at pride, was at Revenge most of the night. It's a nice enough thing to do, but you're stretching the truth a bit saying it's really good food. It's pretty basic stuff, what you'd get at a crappy greasy spoon, basically.
Reply 16
Original post by ppincus
This is great. How about just generally walking around holding hands with your boyfriend (if you're gay), I'm guessing you won't get the odd stare right? Brighton sounds like a great place to visit.

People don't turn a blind eye tbh. Might get the odd tourist looking but it's such a laid back city, no one minds. :smile:

It's fantastic, I miss it when im at uni!
Reply 17
I'm beginning to love Brighton already.
Reply 18
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
No, it's like LOOKING at fish in a barrel.
No, it's like being somewhere near a barrel.

(See the Comedy Central Roast of Chevy Chase for my inspiration).
Original post by naza911
I dont think there is a calculated probabilty of how likely you are to get it. I doubt its much more then in a normal club enviroment.
Although It may be higher if there are a lot of gay people. According to a Human Biologist, A Hetrosexual couple may have sex once in a night, a Homosexual couple may have it 20-30, and that may be with difference people as well. Thats why HIV of more concern in the Gay community.

HAHAHA please I beg you stop!

HIV is more common is heterosexual people then gay. And if you have unprotected sex with someone who is HIV positive even ONCE thats enought to catch it.

You scare me the things you come out with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending