Scroll to see replies

Reply 2980
i havent got an email... :frown:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by zedjay010
got an e-mail like an hour ago saying i've got my place for film and tv and linguistics when i applied for english and linguistics, got a C in english which is what they asked for in the offer so i'm confuseddddddd. has this happened to anyone else?

i got an email saying i got into business mangemnent and marketing yet i applied for business management and economics
Got an Email at 5:43, should have saved myself 30mins of F5 and checked that first :smile: Got in to do Law :biggrin:
Congratulations! I remember getting a letter in the morning (5 years ago..), don't worry about the email, they're always a bit slow
I got in for Forensic Biology despite just missing my offer :smile: Only email I've got from them is one about confirming my accommodation, is this the same as what others have got or should I expect another?
Original post by justincredible1
i got an email saying i got into business mangemnent and marketing yet i applied for business management and economics

yeah they sent me an email for english and creative writing, but i applied for straight english- what should i doooo? :frown:
Original post by zingyjelly
yeah they sent me an email for english and creative writing, but i applied for straight english- what should i doooo? :frown:

your asking me lol i have no clue, i sent them a message but there is no reply and i tried calling but they were busy
Reply 2987
~waves~

Hey all!
I'll be one of the many proud students that will be finally attending Nottingham Trent Uni - 2011. :biggrin:

Course: Forensic Science (Physical)
Halls: Cotton Mills

Looking forward to meeting everyone, during Fresher's and in class! :tongue:

x
Reply 2988
m i the only one who hasnt got an email?!!! :frown:
Reply 2989
I haven't had any emails either :frown:
Original post by disposablesteve
As far as I know, its when you enrol.

Once your offer is unconditional, you can login to myNTU (or the same place on the website where you arrange your accommodation payments anyway) and fill out some enrolment details, including what type of student finance you're going to recieve to cover your tuition fees. Then, once you arrive at the university you'll show somebody your paperwork from Student Finance and its all done.

At least I'm presuming thats how it works, this is all new to me :tongue: and obviously might be completely different if you're paying your fees yourself or are an international student, etc.

Thanks for your help! I got some information today in order to finish enrolling which included payment for my course so it's all done now :smile: thanks again for your help! You already at NTU then?
Reply 2991
Original post by Troberts22
Got an Email at 5:43, should have saved myself 30mins of F5 and checked that first :smile: Got in to do Law :biggrin:

I did this, but didn't check till about 5 past 7, got up at 6, went to the shop and spent £4 on Newspapers (as I wasn't sure which newspaper had all the clearing shiz in - this was just in case) circled a few interesting courses then I got onto track, received good news, then realized I received an email and 5:47 saying i'm in ! I've had probably one hour of sleep today because of worry!
Reply 2992
Original post by Raguman
Ah, congratulations :biggrin:

thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 2993
Will be studying Computer Science with Games Technology at Nott'm Trent, hope to meet you guys around in class and freshers of course:smile:
Original post by Mr.AZ
Will be studying Computer Science with Games Technology at Nott'm Trent, hope to meet you guys around in class and freshers of course:smile:

Congrats on getting in, and thats exactly the same course I'm starting :biggrin: Roll on 23rd of september :biggrin:
Original post by michaelmcpheat
Thanks for your help! I got some information today in order to finish enrolling which included payment for my course so it's all done now :smile: thanks again for your help! You already at NTU then?

glad to have been of assistance :smile: And nopes, not there yet, I start this year :smile: got my email at 05:43 this morning like some other people, was glad to have got it as I've not heard hardly anything from the uni except when I've rang them and chased them hehe. All sorted now, I can relax.... well, apart from all the packing I have to do :smile:
Congrats on getting in, and thats exactly the same course I'm starting :biggrin: Roll on 23rd of september :biggrin:

Ha that's exactly the same course I did at Trent!
got the email saying i got in for law at 5:43am and screamed until mother woke up thinking a burglar was raping me or something.:biggrin:

anyway see u all at freshers fellow T-R-E-N-T Army freshmen :wink::wink: x
glad to have been of assistance :smile: And nopes, not there yet, I start this year :smile: got my email at 05:43 this morning like some other people, was glad to have got it as I've not heard hardly anything from the uni except when I've rang them and chased them hehe. All sorted now, I can relax.... well, apart from all the packing I have to do :smile:

I got my email at that time too :| yeh I've not had much contact with the uni, hense why i'm using studentroom for all my help haha. I love all this preparation! Can't wait to pack :biggrin:
Reply 2999
I'm moving down to nottingham in sep :smile: quite nervous but sooo excited! where abouts you staying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending