The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Elms Village: Ash and Sycamore

Can anyone tell me approximately how far a walk it is from ash to sycamore? I'm in ash but my friends and boyfriend are in sycamore...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Its not that long a walk i don't think. .....a minute or so....besides you should be focusing on making new friends! : P
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
yea i know, just incase i dont :P
Ooh, I'm in Sycamore! Which building are they in?
Reply 4
Having made that run many times when I was in halls, I can tell you it's 3-4 minutes at the absolute most. Although I would agree with the others in that you should concentrate on getting to know the people in your own building.
Reply 5
sycamore 9 i think! anyone in ash14?lol...i know i really wanna meet new people
Ash 1!
Anyone livin in Ash08? im currently about to move in and quite nervous about it :smile:
Reply 8
ballymena_girlie
Anyone livin in Ash08? im currently about to move in and quite nervous about it :smile:

Hi! Your begining nursing? Me 2! Im sooo nervous yet excited! Im moving into halls as well, but they havnt gotten back to me yet!

Are you doing adult or disability?
Reply 9
ASH 10 anyone? :smile: xx
Reply 10
I'm in Ash 10 aswell!
Sycamore 7 anyone?
Reply 12
I know this is an old thread, but lets start it again - Anyone in Ash 03 starting this year??
Original post by Rob-Bob
I know this is an old thread, but lets start it again - Anyone in Ash 03 starting this year??

I'm in Ash12 and haven't heard of anyone else yet :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Nicole_Sarah
I'm in Ash12 and haven't heard of anyone else yet :s-smilie:

Sarah, check out the Queen's Accommodation page on Faceboook - loadsa people have been posting what rooms they've been allocated - you never know, you might find someone who you're sharing with !!
Bobbi xx
Reply 15
Original post by GetTheeToANunnery
Ooh, I'm in Sycamore! Which building are they in?

I'm in Sycamore too :smile: SYC05
Reply 16
I'm in SYC05 101 :biggrin: So excited!!
SYC06 :smile:
Original post by Rob-Bob
Sarah, check out the Queen's Accommodation page on Faceboook - loadsa people have been posting what rooms they've been allocated - you never know, you might find someone who you're sharing with !!
Bobbi xx

Thanks Bobbi :smile: I had a look but no luck yet! I'm sure I'll not be on my own :smile: lol
Reply 19
Original post by Dunniah
sycamore 9 i think! anyone in ash14?lol...i know i really wanna meet new people
<br />
<br />
Im in ash 14 too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending