The Student Room Group

Post your Pharmacy Offers Here!

thought i might as well create a new thread for people who want to see whos offered what etcc. :smile:

Me I've applied to

Reading -interview 9 november(done) waiting for offer now, Conditional Offer ABB
Manchester- Interview 16 November, Conditional Offer ABB (my insurance)
Bath - require my "english IGCSE certificate" for some reason....:tongue:, interview 6th december, Conditional offer AAB
KCL -interview on the 1st February 2012
LSOP (UCL)- Interview 5 december, waiting for March...

edit: Predictions are AABa (Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Physics Respectively.)
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you dnt mind could you put your predicted grades aswell as mine are ABB and i wanna know where i have a chance of getting into with these grades
Reply 2
Hey,

If it matters, Bath have asked for my English Language GCSE certificates as well, not entirely sure why :P Heh.

Reading - Interview on Nov9th
Nottingham - Interview on Nov23rd
Bath - asked for certificates to see
Kings - Waiting
Manchester - Waiting

Predicted: AAB
I get why they're asking for certificates, but how does that work exactly? I wouldn't post mine, don't trust the postal service not to lose it. Can you just photocopy them or fax them or whatnot? Curiouser and curiouser...
Reply 4
Ive got an interview at Reading on the 9th as well! Quite nervous but pleased as well...
haven't heard from any of the other unis yet though :s
Reply 5
Hey :smile: predicted AAA (chem, bio, maths)

Manchester - interview 9th november
Nottingham - interview 23rd november
Keele - interview 16th november
De Montfort
Sunderland

Good luck everyone :biggrin:
Reply 6
Bath- requested A level certificates
Reading- interview on the 9th November
Nottingham- interview on the 23rd November
King's- interview on the 7th December
Brighton-waiting

A levels: achieved AABC

Original post by Capros
Hey,

If it matters, Bath have asked for my English Language GCSE certificates as well, not entirely sure why :P Heh.

Reading - Interview on Nov9th
Nottingham - Interview on Nov23rd
Bath - asked for certificates to see
Kings - Waiting
Manchester - Waiting

Predicted: AAB

Seems like I'll be seeing you around at both Reading and Nottingham! :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
predictions (A* AA)
Kings-Interview dec 7th
LSOP-waiting
Cardiff- acknowledgement email
Aston-waiting
Bath-acknowledgement email
:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I get why they're asking for certificates, but how does that work exactly? I wouldn't post mine, don't trust the postal service not to lose it. Can you just photocopy them or fax them or whatnot? Curiouser and curiouser...

uhm...you upload them to the uni's own tracking thing..and of course its just a photocopy lol theyre not going to ask for the original copy.
Original post by cm123
uhm...you upload them to the uni's own tracking thing..and of course its just a photocopy lol theyre not going to ask for the original copy.

I just wondered. I thought it would be weird if they asked for your original. Cool. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 10
Seems like a fair few of us have interviews at Reading&Nottingham on the same day!
Reply 11
Reading - Interview on 9th November
Bath - Acknowledgement
LSoP - Waiting
Manchester - Acknowledgement
Nottingham - Acknowledgement

People who have interviews at Manchester, Bath or Nottingham, when were your UCAS forms processed if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Siennaa
Reading - Interview on 9th November
Bath - Acknowledgement
LSoP - Waiting
Manchester - Acknowledgement
Nottingham - Acknowledgement

People who have interviews at Manchester, Bath or Nottingham, when were your UCAS forms processed if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I got a letter today inviting me to go for an interview at Bath, and my UCAS was processed on 17th October :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by rosie12
I got a letter today inviting me to go for an interview at Bath, and my UCAS was processed on 17th October :smile:

mine was processed on the 25th and i havent heard from bath yet! is that ok? how did u hear, was it by post or ucas? xx
Reply 14
Kings - Acknowledgement
LSoP - Interview 24th November
Medway - Interview 29th October Offer ABB
Hertfordshire - Interview 30th November
Manchester - Interview 9th November Offer AAB

Predicted AAA in Biology, Chemistry, Maths.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by danaxx94
mine was processed on the 25th and i havent heard from bath yet! is that ok? how did u hear, was it by post or ucas? xx

Came in the post today, no email or anything. But it says its a very informal interview and they won't test me on academic ability because its evident from predicted grades and as exams.

Yeh give it time I'm sure you'll get one! its early days still :smile: xx
Reply 16
Original post by rosie12
Came in the post today, no email or anything. But it says its a very informal interview and they won't test me on academic ability because its evident from predicted grades and as exams.

Yeh give it time I'm sure you'll get one! its early days still :smile: xx

ah ok thank you! when is urs? how much notice did they give you?? :smile: xxx
Reply 17
Original post by danaxx94
ah ok thank you! when is urs? how much notice did they give you?? :smile: xxx

Mines on the 10th november, nervous but excited because i love bath! Got just over a week to prepare myself! But i was speaking to an admissions tutor and she said if you get an interview you're pretty much certain to get an offer. Good luck , let me know if you get one :smile: xx
Reply 18
Original post by rosie12
Mines on the 10th november, nervous but excited because i love bath! Got just over a week to prepare myself! But i was speaking to an admissions tutor and she said if you get an interview you're pretty much certain to get an offer. Good luck , let me know if you get one :smile: xx

aww dont be nervous!! sounds like u will do brilliantly!! and yeah hopefully hehehe good luck for next week and to everyone else that has interviews <3 xxxx
Thought it would be a good time to add myself to this :tongue:

Bath: asked for A-level certificates
Cardiff: interview (waiting for date to be moved)
UEA: interview 23rd November
King's College: interview 7th December
Nottingham: interview 16th November

Grades: AAB (already achieved) in Biology, Maths, Chemistry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending