The Student Room Group

Calling all 2012 VetMed entry hopefuls, *VERY* Early i know!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gernumblies
Liverpool interview on the 18th January! :woo:

To those asking: wear something smart. My mum always says "everyone can dress down, but not everyone can dress up" and they're looking for future professionals.

^
LOVE this quote <3
and congrats for your interview :smile:
Liverpool interview on the 18th January! :woo:

To those asking: wear something smart. My mum always says "everyone can dress down, but not everyone can dress up" and they're looking for future professionals.

I'm wearing the same grey trouser suit I wore to RVC last year and Harper Adams this year.

Oooh what time is yours I may see you there!
Original post by dizzeedollee
^
LOVE this quote <3
and congrats for your interview :smile:

I've heard it so many times it's just like noise to me now, but I thought other people might appreciate it. :redface:

Thanks. :biggrin:

And as a general work experience/life update just to distract people a bit from looming interviews: I've finished my two days turkey plucking, so now I have pulled muscles everywhere and my hands hurt. And the tickly throat I had last week has finally turned into a cold thanks to my sister getting one. :frown: Bristol tomorrow then I have my school reunion (aka free food and alcohol) on Thursday. :biggrin:
Original post by BlodynTatws
Oooh what time is yours I may see you there!

It just says 12 noon on the email.

EDIT: Of course they won't give me an exact time, I forgot they do interview stations. Ignore me. :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3964
I've heard it so many times it's just like noise to me now, but I thought other people might appreciate it. :redface:

And as a general work experience/life update just to distract people a bit from looming interviews: I've finished my two days turkey plucking, so now I have pulled muscles everywhere and my hands hurt. And the tickly throat I had last week has finally turned into a cold thanks to my sister getting one. :frown: Bristol tomorrow then I have my school reunion (aka free food and alcohol) on Thursday. :biggrin:

At RVC we had optional turkey killing and plucking last week was so much fun :biggrin:
Original post by Toni42
At RVC we had optional turkey killing and plucking last week was so much fun :biggrin:

I enjoy it, it's my wrists that don't. :frown:
It just says 12 noon on the email.

EDIT: Of course they won't give me an exact time, I forgot they do interview stations. Ignore me. :tongue:

Ahhh mines 2 pm so I probably wont see you then! I'll keep an eye out for a grey suit around Livs though :wink:
Reply 3967

That totally confirmed who you are lol, we were pretty sure before hand... not like our school to give out free food and alcohol haha.
Original post by AmyDav
That totally confirmed who you are lol, we were pretty sure before hand... not like our school to give out free food and alcohol haha.

Hm? :confused:

EDIT: Ah, I thought your name was familiar! (We?) Rare occasion, is the free food. You wait a year, it'll be your turn soon enough.
(edited 12 years ago)
good luck for RVC interviews today guys! would be helping out but am definitely writing my essay but don't be scared to ask the students 1,000,000 questions before you go in should you feel the need - we're a friendly bunch :smile:
Reply 3970
Original post by Toni42

How can killing turkeys be fun???:frown: Not sure they think the same as you.......
Reply 3971
Good luck today everyone, hope it is going/has gone well :smile:
Reply 3972
Rvc interview went well! No idea if I actually did decently in it, but it was actually quite fun, the interviewers and student ambassadors were all really friendly :smile:

Little bit embarrassed that they had me as a "miss" on my nametag though XD
Does anyone have an idea of how many people are interviewed at Livs each year?
Right this is a long shot but was anyone who had an interview today in that tour group that didn't know what flat in college grove they had to look round and the student ambassadors had to ask me as I was leaving and i offered my flat ... just wondering because it was probably best that you lot didn't look round my flat in the end cause ours was a right mess :P
Reply 3975
Original post by Conor.RVC2011
Right this is a long shot but was anyone who had an interview today in that tour group that didn't know what flat in college grove they had to look round and the student ambassadors had to ask me as I was leaving and i offered my flat ... just wondering because it was probably best that you lot didn't look round my flat in the end cause ours was a right mess :P

Brilliant, quick tidy up!:wink:
Original post by jacko111
Brilliant, quick tidy up!:wink:

not going to happen with this essay on the go! 1300 more words to go before 11am friday! FML :P
Reply 3977
Original post by schizopear
i've added you to bristol but where else have you applied?

Thankyou, RVC Notts and Liverpool
Aaaahhhhh. My advisor asked Edinburgh when I would hear back from them :redface:, and they answered: hopefully before christmas, if not during the first week of january. That's only 10 days away!!!!
soooooo, that's a gap year for me then :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending