Interdasting.

Totally trying this

edit: holy **** that was totally awesome :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)

Hey dude! :smile:

How's things?
Reply 503
Guys,

If you was designing a WLAN for 2 floors in a Uni building what architecture would you use (Autonomous, controller based or mesh)?
Original post by Mad Vlad

Hey dude! :smile:

How's things?

Not bad thanks :smile: Just up to my eyes in work at the moment :sadnod:

What about you?
SOPA/PIPA section on Newsnight at the moment
[scroll]OneNote 2010 :adore:[/scroll]

[scrollr]Windows Live Mesh :adore:[/scrollr]

So this is what happens when you try to plug a headphone jack into a USB socket :ninja2:
Original post by secretmessages

So this is what happens when you try to plug a headphone jack into a USB socket :ninja2:

Also does the same with a ball point pen. >.>

Get a PC.

Spoiler

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

I thought there was a noticeable lack of Apple hating in thread lately but now I realise there was a direct correlation between that and Vlad's absence. :pierre:

I had noticed that trend :holmes:
Speaking of Apple, I love how little press coverage tomorrow's announcement is getting because there's no chance of a product launch :ahee:
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Also does the same with a ball point pen. >.>

Was that accidental, or an experiment? :holmes:

Get a PC.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl:
Not bad thanks :smile: Just up to my eyes in work at the moment :sadnod:

What about you?

I'm very good, thanks. Beyond stressed with work, but hopefully that'll get a lot better in the next month or so :smile:

I'm very good, thanks. Beyond stressed with work, but hopefully that'll get a lot better in the next month or so :smile:

That's good to hear :h:

Experiment. Was bored and avoiding work/twiddling with a pen.
I thought there was a noticeable lack of Apple hating in thread lately but now I realise there was a direct correlation between that and Vlad's absence. :pierre:

Normal service has resumed. :sexface:
I haven't paid it too much attention in the past, but I'm looking into Android development a bit more seriously. Actually pretty impressed by the SDK so far :yes:
Hi guys, this might be a retarded question, but do different types of battery (as in material) lose voltage at different rates? I need a new 9V battery for my amp, because it sounds awful once the battery voltage goes below 8.5V, so I was looking for a battery that stayed above this value longer than other batteries. Does such a battery exist? :colondollar:

Thanks,
+-
I wish I could go back to the days of being 'innocent', accepting new technologies with a kind of wide eyed wonder.
I have seen such advances in my lifetime. Tablets! Consoles! The physics and realism in games is stunning, given I started with pacman. The idea of hundreds of thousands of people playing together in an online world is fundamentally mind-boggling. That sharing photos...is now a click of a button, from making copies and mailing them? Madness.

And yet I've come to the realisation I'm a grouch. Everything technical I see I have to analyse and find things wrong with it, decide what can be improved upon. Simply to be able to say I'm still impartial and judge things on their merits.
But when you go this route, you realise nothing is 'perfect'. Nothing is even 'excellent'. 'Good' is a claim to fame very few can make. Certainly no operating systems. Not the underlying technology of computers. So many flaws and shortcomings in everything.

It's really miserable having this attitude. I kinda wish I was a fanboy, just so I could be blind to problems and happily use things without thinking about their issues. It's not even productive - who cares I have a list as long as my arm for each operating system with things wrong with it?

:sigh:

Just some thoughts. Impartiality is not easy, even my limited attempt at it.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending