The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

university of Hertfordshire is it any good

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c_hannah
thankkss for your reply, yeahh i'm gonna go check it out.

nahh i wont be complaining, want to involved with as much as i can.i@m from london soo i guess it will pretty much be home from home on a night out from what i've read.

guess i'll just have to wait for the offers now,

cheers :biggrin:

Yo! :biggrin:

I had an interview at Herts on Wednesday (Radiotherapy) and got an offer the next morning lol. I'm also from London, and the only thing that is putting me off is the social/going out side of things. I mean in London I can go to pacha, Ministry, TigerTiger, Picadilly Inst.... where as at Herts I can see it being a little strange going out clubbing, it'd be the same old clubs with the same uni people, where as in London you can get mixed halls, and clubs have a larger variety of people from other uni's so you make more friends + contacts! That how I see it anyway.

Loved the uni, not so sure on that side I mentioned though :colondollar:

What did you apply for :smile:?

My first choice will probs be City (London) waiting on Cardiff, heard that Cardiff is a bangtidy uni
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Spoonforknife
Yo! :biggrin:

I had an interview at Herts on Wednesday (Radiotherapy) and got an offer the next morning lol. I'm also from London, and the only thing that is putting me off is the social/going out side of things. I mean in London I can go to pacha, Ministry, TigerTiger, Picadilly Inst.... where as at Herts I can see it being a little strange going out clubbing, it'd be the same old clubs with the same uni people, where as in London you can get mixed halls, and clubs have a larger variety of people from other uni's so you make more friends + contacts! That how I see it anyway.

Loved the uni, not so sure on that side I mentioned though :colondollar:

What did you apply for :smile:?

My first choice will probs be City (London) waiting on Cardiff, heard that Cardiff is a bangtidy uni

Hiya. I've got an interview with Herts coming up in a couple of weeks. Still waiting to hear back from city though...when did you hear from them?? They haven't even sent me anything to say they have received my app :confused:
Original post by nikita1
Hiya. I've got an interview with Herts coming up in a couple of weeks. Still waiting to hear back from city though...when did you hear from them?? They haven't even sent me anything to say they have received my app :confused:

Is this for Radiotherapy? :smile:

City gets back late, so I wouldn't worry! Noobody I know has heard back from em :smile:

I got a pack from Hertfordshire, but nothing from Citaaay either :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Spoonforknife
Is this for Radiotherapy? :smile:

City gets back late, so I wouldn't worry! Noobody I know has heard back from em :smile:

I got a pack from Hertfordshire, but nothing from Citaaay either :smile:

Oh thanks! That's good to know! Maybe it is because they have so many applications to sort through. Yes I am applying for therapy x :smile:
Original post by nikita1
Oh thanks! That's good to know! Maybe it is because they have so many applications to sort through. Yes I am applying for therapy x :smile:

Drop me a PM if you like, I might be able to give you a bit of info that I have (might not be alot but might be helpful :biggrin: ) OOoo I'm applying for RT too =)
Where?
Original post by yungt121
i heard its very good for a social scene too

lol, no it isnt
Reply 27
Original post by The Entity
lol, no it isnt

It is pretty good, you have the forum which always puts on a high profile act at least twice a month. People just have different standards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending