The Student Room Group

University selection

Hey there!! I got offer letters for biomedical sciences bachelors from hertfordshire university and Kingston university london and west london any recommendation which university is better in terms of laboratory facilities, medical education, cause my degree is kinda more research.. i am asking specifically based on medical education not generally which is more good in reputation..your personal experience ,response will be valuable! Thankx
From those - I know lots of people who did a BMS degree at Kingston and were happy with it so that would be my initial inclination. Although I've heard that Herts have really great new facilities and would be cheaper to live near than Kingston.
Reply 2
Original post by HealthcareSci
From those - I know lots of people who did a BMS degree at Kingston and were happy with it so that would be my initial inclination. Although I've heard that Herts have really great new facilities and would be cheaper to live near than Kingston.

Hi there thank you for your valuable response.. can u tell herdforshire is near to downtown of london or Kingston upon hills… so u meant both have similar ratings .. i can go for any one of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending