The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Offer from LJMU (Adult Nursing) March 2013

I've been given an offer for March 2013 entry at LJMU, I’m wondering if anyone else on here is starting then too. I’m stressing out a little bit just because the entry’s not in September as I had applied for. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey,

I've got an offer for March13 as well.
Stressing out about everything because it's not September too.

Are you firming LJMU?
Liverpool
Hi when did u both have your interviewes?im still waiting to hear back from them..i guess sept is full now
Had my interview on March 14th. Heard back 27 days later.
oh right, i had mine 4th april..hopfully should hear in the next week
Reply 5
Hey ,

I have been offered a place at LJU for the March intake as well. I applied for September so bit gutted but i guess the March is exactly the same in terms of accomodation and such. Are any of you accepting it as your first offer? (:
Hi
You will have heard by the 6th may. I asked today and then received an unconditional offer for March 2013!
aww well done on your offer..
is that what they said when you rang?
when was your interview?
Reply 8
congratulations for the offer and prepare well and perform well and all the best.
Reply 9
I got a conditional offer for March 2013 intake too even though I had applied for September. I don't think it's anything to worry about :smile: Hopefully see you there :smile:
Hi

I had my interview on the 22nd of Feb and i still haven't heard back.

Well done to you all, when did you all have your interviews?
I had mine 22nd march. You will have heard by 6th may :smile:
I had mine on 4th april, some people in college with me had theirs on march 22nd they heard back yest
Reply 13
HIya Tinkerbell,

I had mine on the 4th April too and not heard anything, i am starting to get nervous now.. Feel as though i am going to be rejected :s-smilie:

Oh well, Good luck x
Original post by Vat37
HIya Tinkerbell,

I had mine on the 4th April too and not heard anything, i am starting to get nervous now.. Feel as though i am going to be rejected :s-smilie:

Oh well, Good luck x

Dont worry I had mine on the 22nd of feb and haven't heard back :/ I read and got told we'd hear by the 30th of April but someone said the 6th may so hopefully should hear soon,

I emailed them they said I would hear by the end of last week but haven't yet good luck x
Hi all. I have have this email about accomodation today 'you will be able to request accommodation from 1 November onwards but when it will end will depend on where we are able to place you. If we can give you a room in Marybone 3, then you will be able to say for a whole 50 weeks if you wish or just until the end of July if you prefer'

Sounds like we'll get put wherever we'll fit!
im stayen in marybone 3 in september too ahh super excited :-)
Reply 17
Original post by SuperheroSam
Had my interview on March 14th. Heard back 27 days later.

yeahh i firmed it today, :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by tinkerbell001
Hi when did u both have your interviewes?im still waiting to hear back from them..i guess sept is full now

In march have you heard anything yet?
Reply 19
Original post by xxxmikkilulaxxx
Dont worry I had mine on the 22nd of feb and haven't heard back :/ I read and got told we'd hear by the 30th of April but someone said the 6th may so hopefully should hear soon,

I emailed them they said I would hear by the end of last week but haven't yet good luck x

the deadline to be told is May so no news is good news :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending