The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spent the day in town with the bestie, had lunch and attempted to work our 'gaydars', mine's non existent. I'm still racking my brains to find a birthday present for my sugar addicted housemate. Think I'll have to buy £10 worth of sweets for him, that's acceptable right? :rofl:
Original post by The Puppet Master
Spent the day in town with the bestie, had lunch and attempted to work our 'gaydars', mine's non existent. I'm still racking my brains to find a birthday present for my sugar addicted housemate. Think I'll have to buy £10 worth of sweets for him, that's acceptable right? :rofl:

As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionery.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2862
Original post by Terpsikhore
As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionary.

They should do vouchers for Pick'n'Mix
The rain has arrived :h:

The sound and smell of rain, the sound of thunder... Lovely. Time to contemplate the weather, then - no time for revision or any of that nonsense :biggrin:

(In other news, James is a complete waster who is going to fail everything)
Reply 2864
Original post by Undulipodia

The sound and smell of rain, the sound of thunder... Lovely. Time to contemplate the weather, then - no time for revision or any of that nonsense :biggrin:

He's cute though.

It's not rainy here. They keep forecasting a storm. I reckon it will happen in about an hour when I have to leave.
As a sugar addicted human being, I can safely say you would be my favourite friend in the world if you bought me a tenner's worth of confectionery.

PRSOM

That settles it, luckily for him/me; his favourites are from the poundshop. I'm going to look so fat buying 10 packets...

:h:
Original post by Undulipodia

I just avoided the rain :biggrin:

(Max is also a complete waster destined to fail)
Original post by dbmag9
Hey gays. Had a practice exam this morning which I failed horrifically, I really ought to revise some time. Also I went out last night which was fun. :ninja:

Going out and having fun on a TUESDAY, huh? You slut. :wink: Also, I have a question to ask you.
URGH. Was feeling horrendously ill, and all alone tonight, so I ordered what now feels like ALL THE SUSHI IN THE WORLD. Now I feel fit to burst.

Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Don't know if discussed on here already but what's everyone's take on Madonna taking on a Gaga song in her new concert? (She will allegedly be singing 'Born This Way' and not 'Express Yourself')

I literally have no opinion on this. I don't even know what either of those songs sound like.
Reply 2869
Weather was lovely and hot. Then I got caught outside by the downpour - I was in a t-shirt and shorts, and half-an-hour away from my room. Cue hiding in the lodge of a college, then giving up and braving the weather. I was drenched :frown:
And it cleared up just after I got back to my room. Harumph :colonhash:
Bad weather. Bad.
We have thunder, but no rain.

I predict it will begin to piss it down in 25 minutes, i.e. as soon as I leave the house.
We have thunder, but no rain.

I predict it will begin to piss it down in 25 minutes, i.e. as soon as I leave the house.

I hear thunder but there's no rain. This kind of thunder breaks walls and window panes... so I hear. :erm:
Reply 2872
I love thunder, and lightning, and rain :moon:

I often get overexcited when I hear a combination of the three, and mindlessly rush outside in whatever I happen to be wearing at the time. Which usually isn't much, unfortunately.
Reply 2873
I think this thread needs cutening up. Possibly with kittens

In other news: I thought they'd banned this sort of thing years ago
Reply 2874
Oh god I just realised I missed a tute several hours ago. :s-smilie: Have sent a massively contrite email; it wasn't even a tute I wasn't looking forward to. :frown:

Original post by Ars Ludicra
Going out and having fun on a TUESDAY, huh? You slut. :wink: Also, I have a question to ask you.

Yeah, pretty much? Ask me somewhere, then.

Original post by thurin
Weather was lovely and hot. Then I got caught outside by the downpour - I was in a t-shirt and shorts, and half-an-hour away from my room. Cue hiding in the lodge of a college, then giving up and braving the weather. I was drenched :frown:
And it cleared up just after I got back to my room. Harumph :colonhash:
Bad weather. Bad.

We went on an expedition to case the joint in Summertown before having to make the journey first thing in the morning resplendent in subfusc, and the worst of it came just as we arrived, so we sheltered in Starbucks until it had calmed a little. Also I had an umbrella with me. :p:
It's unreal how much I'm not looking forward to my recital tomorrow, I've got really dry lips, which will hopefully be alright by tomorrow, and I'm also woefully under-practised which is not so easily solvable.
Original post by mmmpie
I think this thread needs cutening up. Possibly with kittens

:awesome:
too-cute-kitten.jpg
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
too-cute-kitten.jpg

Nawwwww!
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
too-cute-kitten.jpg

naaaaaaaaaaaaaw :h: