The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ViceVersa
Haha snap!

No then? :K: and everytime that gif is used I keep thinking kimprovising is here! :shock:

Well, if it will provide a reasonable explanation, then yes, it's obviously because I started hanging around rainbow palace :P I never knew I could be such a social catalizer :wink:

Ok, my full-of-sh**-moment is officially past :tongue:
Original post by crazylemon
So many pretty Australians. Maybe I should emigrate...I like the accent too (well not all variations but many)

G'day, mate :wink:

And I'm sure the weather alone might be a reason to entertain the possibility haha
Original post by FrozenCharlotte
Well, if it will provide a reasonable explanation, then yes, it's obviously because I started hanging around rainbow palace :P I never knew I could be such a social catalizer :wink:

Ok, my full-of-sh**-moment is officially past :tongue:

:giggle:
FFFFFFFFFUUUU-

I just wasted the best part of an hour and about £200 worth of reagents because the old, cantankerous plate reader ****ed up, because some idiot keeps messing around with the emission/excitation filters. #scientistproblems

Not particularly relavent but I went to a market yesterday where they has some absolutely beautiful steam punk jewellery (guy had made it from old Swiss watchs). Sadly at $70 for the cheapest pair I was not buying but they were true works of art.

I might try the room again today although yesterday with just me and jack my phone still sulked regularly...

Do want :h:

Original post by dbmag9
Don't worry, we're not actually. Except Jack, his profile pic's probably got him under a pile of men by now. :p:

Unf.

Original post by thurin
Ha. I wish.

:sexface: I am thoroughly aroused right now.

So many pretty Australians. Maybe I should emigrate...I like the accent too (well not all variations but many)

The Australian accent doesn't do much for me really, I find it a little grating. Scandinavian and Nordic accents on the other hand... :coma: One of many reasons I'd consider moving to Finland. That, and I like the cold.
Afternoon all. :sexface:
So so worried about taking the IELTS. Unf.
Good afternoon, fellas.
Original post by Tortious
Afternoon all. :sexface:

Oh hai there. :sexface:
Oh hai there. :sexface:

How come this place is dead all of a sudden? :indiff:
How come this place is dead all of a sudden? :indiff:

I have no idea :erm: Maybe people are out having lives today..:K:
I have no idea :erm: Maybe people are out having lives today..:K:

Lol, good one. :lol:

I'm gonna watch the last 30 seconds of this and then finish two forms in the next hour...

Reply 5270
Off to Amsterdam I go, smelling of Conal's perfume thanks to duty free. :sexface:
Lol, good one. :lol:

I'm gonna watch the last 30 seconds of this and then finish two forms in the next hour...

Thank you :girl:

Hate that song :hand:
Original post by dbmag9
Off to Amsterdam I go, smelling of Conal's perfume thanks to duty free. :sexface:

What's Conal's perfume?

Thank you :girl:

Hate that song :hand:

This any better? :smile:

Fun fact: the dancers at the back there are going through the motions each time - it's not the same clip repeated. :nah:

This any better? :smile:

Fun fact: the dancers at the back there are going through the motions each time - it's not the same clip repeated. :nah:

Very impressive. Definitely much better :adore:

Cool fact! :yy:
Original post by dbmag9

That's like, the least exciting way to smell of another guy.
The kids I'm babysitting are arguing in the next room. I'm just going to sit here and pretend I can't hear them. :tea: #responsiblechildminding
Original post by Terpsikhore
The kids I'm babysitting are arguing in the next room. I'm just going to sit here and pretend I can't hear them. :tea: #responsiblechildminding

Been trying to find a child minding job but no luck :sadnod:
Been trying to find a child minding job but no luck :sadnod:

This isn't work, I'm helping out a friend. I hate children so I'd never do this of my own volition :lol: Her kids are incredibly precocious and incredibly lively. If by 11.30 no limbs are broken and they haven't constructed a laser death ray, I'm calling it a success.
Original post by Terpsikhore
This isn't work, I'm helping out a friend. I hate children so I'd never do this of my own volition :lol: Her kids are incredibly precocious and incredibly lively. If by 11.30 no limbs are broken and they haven't constructed a laser death ray, I'm calling it a success.

Right okay :tongue:
Original post by dbmag9

Yeah, thank me later when you're under a pile of men :wink: :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Latest