The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by SarcasticComplex
haha xD well... it's complicated.... and i haven't decided what happens further on.. i just write it as it comes :L

I tried that once. It did not end well :tongue: but now I'm not **** at words!
Original post by MangoFreak
Cast your mind back to that time when you used "their" instead of "they're" :smug:

I do not make such mistakes, as such the job falls to me! :pierre: :tongue:

When?!?! And my phone auto corrects me... Even when it's auto incorrecting me :tongue: ! And I use.swipe.text.. So I swipe.and the word.comes.up! :colone:
really??? :P cool xD i have started writing a book.... but it's taking ages... my test subject hates reading :facepalm:

Ooh, what's it about? I used to always want to be one but then I thought it wasn't really likely.
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Yeah, I'll be honest :biggrin: just try it out!

Lol, your = possessive.. You're = you.are

Yeah yeah I know....I don't need an English lesson!:tongue::smug:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Yeah yeah I know....I don't need an English lesson!:tongue::smug:

But you need maths ones :wink: :smug:
haha xD well... it's complicated.... and i haven't decided what happens further on.. i just write it as it comes :L

Omg I do that too....but mine come out s*** :facepalm:....I tried writing but then gave up!:yep:
I tried that once. It did not end well :tongue: but now I'm not **** at words!

haha then try again xD
Original post by shadab786ahmed
But you need maths ones :wink: :smug:

I actually don't I'm just asking you for subjects I haven't done coz I have an exam in November and we have only learnt half the content!!!:facepalm::facepalm::unimpressed::tongue:
Reply 228
I actually don't I'm just asking you for subjects I haven't done coz I have an exam in November and we have only learnt half the content!!!:facepalm::facepalm::unimpressed::tongue:

So...therefore you DO need a maths lesson? In the stuff you haven't done yet... :holmes:

my teacher only taught my class like half the stuff we needed... i had to use a mixture of websites, books and shadab :L
We are currentlly the most popular xD ....... so many achievements in so llittle time xD ..... epicness .... :epic: (testing one out again :L )

Lol! So you DO need it :facepalm::unimpressed:
So...therefore you DO need a maths lesson? In the stuff you haven't done yet... :holmes:

Ok ok you're right happy!! :tongue:
I swear you guys are out to prove me wrong :top::yep:
Original post by techno836
We are currentlly the most popular xD ....... so many achievements in so llittle time xD ..... epicness .... :epic: (testing one out again :L )

:lol: we are just that awesome! Who's.top poster so far :colone:

are we? :O SUCCCESS!!!
Reply 235
Ok ok you're right happy!! :tongue:
I swear you guys are out to prove me wrong :top::yep:

I'm just to troll people :colone:
how do you find out who's top poster?? o.O
my teacher only taught my class like half the stuff we needed... i had to use a mixture of websites, books and shadab :L

Because I'm so nice... I'm a better teacher in person, than online :wink: and I'm pretty good online :colone::smug:
Reply 238

Hurrah Hurrizzle!
how do you find out who's top poster?? o.O

I do not know... Something like clicking next to the forum or summat :s-smilie:,

Latest