The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
:lol: that must have been so embarrassing!! :tongue:

his face when it was played was just :lol: :woo:
Original post by techno836
his face when it was played was just :lol: :woo:

:rofl: Kelly Brooke? Jonathon Ross is funny, I had.to analyse one of his interviews for my essay on spoken language! Got 20/20 thanks to hos stuttering and my comments on that :tongue:
it was because i went ;D .. and haha mine isnt double :frown: .. just 2 single ones :frown:

ohh okay :L<3 .. springador ???? crossbreed ?

haha yes it is :L my neighbours have the best crossbreed.... a pekichi!!! :love:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
haha yes it is :L my neighbours have the best crossbreed.... a pekichi!!! :love:

Pikachu :awesome: :woo:
Pikachu :awesome: :woo:

yeah i know, it's so close *despairing* :L tbh though it just looks like an extremely fluffy mini monkey xD
yeah i know, it's so close *despairing* :L tbh though it just looks like an extremely fluffy mini monkey xD

Wow! :tongue: last fast today :colone: :biggrin: :woo: and eid... Then chill... Then results :woo: :biggrin:
Wow! :tongue: last fast today :colone: :biggrin: :woo: and eid... Then chill... Then results :woo: :biggrin:

lucky that eid's nearly here :L results, still really bad
:rofl: Kelly Brooke? Jonathon Ross is funny, I had.to analyse one of his interviews for my essay on spoken language! Got 20/20 thanks to hos stuttering and my comments on that :tongue:

i did lord sugar for mine xD and how he showed power on the apperntice board room .. i got 20/20 too :smile:

thats okay then :L xD and a pekichi ????? :confused:
lucky that eid's nearly here :L results, still really bad

Its eid in 56 minutes... :L can't wait till results... But then I'll be bored for 2 weeks.. Probably do intense Maths, Physics and Chemistry... Like learn some a level...
i did lord sugar for mine xD and how he showed power on the apperntice board room .. i got 20/20 too :smile: :

:five: wow, that's a good one! And how's that? He interrupts, points, stares and raises his voice and uses appropriate slang to make other contestants laugh making himself feel big! :tongue:
i did lord sugar for mine xD and how he showed power on the apperntice board room .. i got 20/20 too :smile:

thats okay then :L xD and a pekichi ????? :confused:

yeah xD a pekingnese and a chihuahua :L<3
sounds pretty powerful, shadab :P
Its eid in 56 minutes... :L can't wait till results... But then I'll be bored for 2 weeks.. Probably do intense Maths, Physics and Chemistry... Like learn some a level...

mmmm.... i'm gonna do homework for the entire duration of the last two weeks :L
thing is though, i need to get my art folder... imma see if i can get it when we get our results :/

What's eid?

Anyway g'night everyone!
mmmm.... i'm gonna do homework for the entire duration of the last two weeks :L
thing is though, i need to get my art folder... imma see if i can get it when we get our results :/

Good idea! I'll come with! :biggrin:

Original post by Kittaaaaay
What's eid?

Anyway g'night everyone!

Islamic Celebration! :woo:

I won't be on tomorrow... Till late... You guys are.probably happy :tongue:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
What's eid?

Anyway g'night everyone!

end of ramadan :L
Good idea! I'll come with! :biggrin: