The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
Well, 3 years for us :tongue:

(read the years in the thread title :lol:)

Oops, my bad! :tongue:
Original post by Dalek1099
Maths at Newcastle,Durham,York,Cambridge or Oxford.I will probably end up going to Newcastle because it will be too hard to go to anywhere that far away on my own.Even Newcastle will be hard to get to,the university of Sunderland doesn't offer Maths I don't think.

Just putting this out there if you didn't already know; you can only apply to one Oxbridge university, not both :smile:

You're not going to rely on your family to look after you at university, are you? :holmes:
Original post by velvetbrain
Oops, my bad! :tongue:

Haha, don't worry, you're still welcome here :lol:
Maths at Newcastle,Durham,York,Cambridge or Oxford.I will probably end up going to Newcastle because it will be too hard to go to anywhere that far away on my own.Even Newcastle will be hard to get to,the university of Sunderland doesn't offer Maths I don't think.

Oh dear, Dalek. Why aren't you excited about living independently? You can't always be dependent on your parents.
Reply 3864
Thanks guys!

As for unis, I think I'd like to study Natural Sciences (Phys) at Cambridge, but I'm always changing my mind, mostly about the course. Maths is very much a possibility. As is English...haha. God help me when it comes to picking A-Levels.
Oh dear, Dalek. Why aren't you excited about living independently? You can't always be dependent on your parents.

I can feel a storm coming :colonhash: :teehee:
Haha, don't worry, you're still welcome here :lol:

Thank you very much :biggrin:

You're all awesome people.

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3868

Why, thank you! :blushing: :ahee:

D'awww, thanks :colondollar:

Aww thank YOU! :biggrin:
How far do you think my marking of the exams,at the time I was sitting them will be off real marks for Science because I had marked past papers and looked at mark schemes and if my marks are correct then I will get 397/400 UMS but that seems too unrealistic,with the low grade boundaries probably indicating I did worse than I originally thought:confused:

I got 397/400!!!

120/120
120/120
157/160 SOOO HAPPY! :smile:
Just putting this out there if you didn't already know; you can only apply to one Oxbridge university, not both :smile:

You're not going to rely on your family to look after you at university, are you? :holmes:

I never knew that.I don't know what other university I would put down,I would probably apply for UEA in the other spot.
Original post by jimmymacmog
I got 397/400!!!

120/120
120/120
157/160 SOOO HAPPY! :smile:

I only got 366/400,did you do Core Science with AQA?
Original post by Cynical.
Thanks guys!

As for unis, I think I'd like to study Natural Sciences (Phys) at Cambridge, but I'm always changing my mind, mostly about the course. Maths is very much a possibility. As is English...haha. God help me when it comes to picking A-Levels.

You must help me with welsh xD
I never knew that.I don't know what other university I would put down,I would probably apply for UEA in the other spot.

Make sure you tell me what university you firm in Year 13 so I can immediately reject them :ahee:
Make sure you tell me what university you firm in Year 13 so I can immediately reject them :ahee:

:rofl:
Which university do you guys want to study at? I'm aiming to study English Literature at Edinburgh. The city is beautiful :biggrin:

I'd like to study Philosophy at Cambridge :smile:... omg imagine if everyone here got into cambridge, that'd be pretty awesome :biggrin:
Original post by tara8000
I'd like to study Philosophy at Cambridge :smile:... omg imagine if everyone here got into cambridge, that'd be pretty awesome :biggrin:

I know! Imagine seeing each other and pretty much living in one another's presence :redface:

Brilliant! :biggrin:

Latest