The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My job aspirations (that I can remember :tongue: )

Pirate
Estate Agent (My logic? Houses are expensive so estate agents must be rich! :awesome: )
Scientist (so I could clone dinosaurs, or, failing that, create a dragon :ahee: )
Zookeeper
Hotel Manager
Astronaut (So I could write my hamster's name on the moon :lol: )
Artist
Member of the Army
Architect
Movie Director
Animator
Vet
Games Designer

and then I kinda... didn't know :tongue:

I'll add Biomedical Engineer to the list though :tongue:
For me, my career prospects since I was young:
Train Driver (according to my mother :s)
Author
Neuropsychologist
Doctor
Hello? Anyone? :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Ikr!

Guys, I'm in the restaurant so super slow replies...

LOL! I can tell that youll probably change your mind by next year about 2 times :tongue: XD

LOL! Very interestinf choices I actually cant remember what I wanted to be just a doctor as far as I can remember maybe an author or a teacher :s-smilie: :tongue:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
My job aspirations (that I can remember :tongue: )

Pirate
Estate Agent (My logic? Houses are expensive so estate agents must be rich! :awesome: )
Scientist (so I could clone dinosaurs, or, failing that, create a dragon :ahee: )
Zookeeper
Hotel Manager
Astronaut (So I could write my hamster's name on the moon :lol: )
Artist
Member of the Army
Architect
Movie Director
Animator
Vet
Games Designer

and then I kinda... didn't know :tongue:

I'll add Biomedical Engineer to the list though :tongue:

PIRATE! :lol: :rofl: I like to see you become that :wink: My cousin is doing biomedical science in Queen Mary's :smile:

Original post by dinrah04
For me, my career prospects since I was young:
Train Driver (according to my mother :s)
Author
Neuropsychologist
Doctor

Ooooh now that sounds cool apart from the train driver :colondollar: :wink: Umm I actually cant remember :colondollar:
Reply 5564
So I just googled a research computer scientist and in the US, the average wage is over $100,000 :woo: The only downside is the need for a PhD and that costs a ridiculous amount. :rolleyes:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
PIRATE! :lol: :rofl: I like to see you become that :wink: My cousin is doing biomedical science in Queen Mary's :smile:

Yarrr! T'is I, Dogbeard, scourge of the high seas!
That's not actually bad at all :tongue: When I was five it was my understanding that they got ALL the money, though :rofl:
Yarrr! T'is I, Dogbeard, scourge of the high seas!

LOL! :rofl: Perfect for the role! :wink: Have you watched Pirate of the Caribbean ?? :biggrin: :woo:
LOL! I can tell that youll probably change your mind by next year about 2 times :tongue: XD

LOL! Very interestinf choices I actually cant remember what I wanted to be just a doctor as far as I can remember maybe an author or a teacher :s-smilie: :tongue:

Ooooh now that sounds cool apart from the train driver :colondollar: :wink: Umm I actually cant remember :colondollar:

According to my mother, I wanted to be a train driver when I was 4:s-smilie:
From about 6 til 12 I wanted to be an author haha. I don't know why I wanted to be train driver, so strange.
LOL! :rofl: Perfect for the role! :wink: Have you watched Pirate of the Caribbean ?? :biggrin: :woo:

I've seen parts of the first, second, and fourth ones, and I've seen the third one entirely although it was ages ago and I don't remember any of it :tongue:
Original post by dinrah04
According to my mother, I wanted to be a train driver when I was 4:s-smilie:
From about 6 til 12 I wanted to be an author haha. I don't know why I wanted to be train driver, so strange.

Aww LOL! :h: I cant remember who I wanted to be before younger than 10 :s-smilie: :colondollar:

I've seen parts of the first, second, and fourth ones, and I've seen the third one entirely although it was ages ago and I don't remember any of it :tongue:

Ahhh Ive seen them all :woo: Cant wait for the new one! :biggrin:
We don't have trains where I'm from, so it might have been the novelty.
Oh my gosh seriously? I gotta see this :biggrin: :biggrin:

EDIT: Oh wow it's true :rofl: Everyone's name is 'Cap'n .... .....' My life is complete now :redface:
LOL! I watched the new episode of Waterloo road...it was good :tongue: :wink: Yeah internet shows!! :woo:

Yep! He was like ...yeah sit in the middle why dont you :wink: :lol:

I start thursday too....I meant wednesday Im going westfield LOL! :tongue:
Yeah probably or maybe were......um.......urrr........ummmmm.....NERDS!c :tongue: :rofl: <JOKE! :wink:

I know right! I'm not gonna watch though. My Denzil has died :'( I'm still emotional :'( Wooo Internet shows :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol::lol:

Ooo! Yeaaah *fist pumps* Oh ok, sounds like fun ^-^
:O YEAHHHH! Nerds for the win! Yep yep :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Haha you can do upside down as well... how did I not know about this before? :eek:
Hey guys :smile:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Hey guys :smile:

'ello :biggrin:
'ello :biggrin:

How're you? :smile:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
How're you? :smile:

I'm great, you? :smile:
2 more, its a second trilogy.

Latest