Reply 5920
Original post by L'Evil Fish
But if one is capable why not?

True. :yep:

Original post by -bethan-
Oh of course :h: You are ridiculous, you honestly, truly are :giggle:

Awesome! :excited: And don't forget silly! :ahee:

Original post by SophF_rth
True... I'll let you know how I did. If I get more than 15/34 I'll be amazed. The teachers are going to KILL me. Probably threaten to kick me off the course :wink:
Oooh, doesn't sounds too fun! I didn't do much work as I planned. :/

Aw, don't say that! Usually these things turn out to be better than you think so... :wink2:

It wasn't bad actually. :tongue: I didn't really revise what I was supposed to and only read the bits I was interested in but ah well, it'll benefit me in the end I guess. :tongue: Never mind, you could always do some work next weekend :tongue:

Meh, you could bring parents in :biggrin:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

Haha, I don't think I will be ready to do any of my exams in January so I am not sure it's worth it. I might be ready to do C1 but only that!
Original post by usycool1

:yep:

What's worse is exam boards not having modules available :colonhash:

I can't sit C4, FP2-3, M2-3 or S2-3 in January :angry:

Oooh a hat! :biggrin: :tongue: you too can achieve great things... *old wise voice* :h: ahah, we'll see :smile:

Yeah, they do :smile: they work really hard for it and they get it :biggrin: hopefully I'll get it...

I might have a little bit of natural help, but that's not enough :smile: just like anything in life have tk work for it :colone:

Meh, you could bring parents in :biggrin:

Haha :ahee: Why thank you :wink: Good luck to you!!! :biggrin: :hat2:

Awesome! :excited: And don't forget silly! :ahee:

Aw, don't say that! Usually these things turn out to be better than you think so... :wink2:

It wasn't bad actually. :tongue: I didn't really revise what I was supposed to and only read the bits I was interested in but ah well, it'll benefit me in the end I guess. :tongue: Never mind, you could always do some work next weekend :tongue:

And...nerdy :ahee: :teeth: ::smug: We can't forget nerdy :five:
Haha :ahee: Why thank you :wink: Good luck to you!!! :biggrin: :hat2:

Np! Thanks :biggrin: :woo: may we all succeed :wink:

Such a bad night :frown:
Reply 5927
Original post by Lucy96

What's up? :sad:

And...nerdy :ahee: :teeth: ::smug: We can't forget nerdy :five:

:eek: Of course we can't forget that! :tongue: :five:

:yep:

What's worse is exam boards not having modules available :colonhash:

I can't sit C4, FP2-3, M2-3 or S2-3 in January :angry:

Well that's rather silly! :tongue:

:eek: Of course we can't forget that! :tongue: :five:

Well that's rather silly! :tongue:

It is :angry: :tongue: I'm seeking asylum :tongue:

But the availability of having January exams is much better I think... Because between September and January there is plenty of time to prepare for an exam, even two exams...

And then you have another chance as well :wink:

Our schools already decided that we take all out AS maths in June :s-smilie: I can't afford to flop it :frown:
You'll end up with AAAA, come on now! You will with the amount of work and the goal of a Medicine degree in your sites :eek: it should be enough to motivate us both :lol: how are you for work experience?

I can only hope :tongue: ; you will though. I'd be happy with AABB if I'm being honest :wink:
That's true, that's the only thing motivating me at this stage.
And um yeah, still applying, my mums gonna get me a gp work placement in slade green. But I've got volunteering under my belt. How's yours?
Original post by Lucy96

Whatever happened?

Well I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but there's this disease called Myxomatosis that affects rabbits. It's spread a lot in my town recently and loads of people's rabbits have died from it. It causes their eyes to swell, their face, ears and so on, and if you leave them it takes about two weeks for them to die, unless you get them put down. There's pretty much no chance of survival...

Anyway, I checked on one of my rabbits earlier and his eyes have started to swell and he's lost his appetite, so we think he's caught it :frown: The other rabbit looks okay at the moment, but they're brother and sister and they absolutely love each other, they'd be lost without each other :frown: So we're taking them both to the Vets tomorrow, he'll probably get put down. I sound pathetic but I adore him so much :frown: My last rabbit died at the age of one because of a heart attack, so we seem to have awful luck with them :frown:

Sorry for the paragraph haha! And thank you for asking :hugs:
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Whatever happened?

Read above :frown: Thank you for asking!
Reply 5932
Original post by Lucy96
Well I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but there's this disease called Myxomatosis that affects rabbits. It's spread a lot in my town recently and loads of people's rabbits have died from it. It causes their eyes to swell, their face, ears and so on, and if you leave them it takes about two weeks for them to die, unless you get them put down. There's pretty much no chance of survival...

Anyway, I checked on one of my rabbits earlier and his eyes have started to swell and he's lost his appetite, so we think he's caught it :frown: The other rabbit looks okay at the moment, but they're brother and sister and they absolutely love each other, they'd be lost without each other :frown: So we're taking them both to the Vets tomorrow, he'll probably get put down. I sound pathetic but I adore him so much :frown: My last rabbit died at the age of one because of a heart attack, so we seem to have awful luck with them :frown:

:console: :hugs: :jumphug:
Original post by lilGem
:console: :hugs: :jumphug:

Thank you! :frown: :hugs:
Reply 5934
Original post by Lucy96
Thank you! :frown: :hugs:

:hugs: I hope everything is okay. I shall be hoping the best for you :console:
Original post by Lucy96
Read above :frown: Thank you for asking!

Aww, I read. I know how you feel, my dog died a couple years back and it tore me up inside. All I can say is that it will get better. The disease sounds horrible, such a cruel way to die aswell. Again, I'm really sorry to hear this. Let's just hope that its nothing too serious. My thoughts go out to you xx, and of course its not silly, anybody who's had a pet at some point will know exactly how you feel. Hope it all gets better!
Original post by Lucy96

Aww :frown: :console: :hugs:

Original post by lilGem
:hugs: I hope everything is okay. I shall be hoping the best for you :console:

That's really kind, thank you so much! :hugs: I sound silly because there are far worse things, but I love my animals :frown:
Reply 5938
Original post by Lucy96
That's really kind, thank you so much! :hugs: I sound silly because there are far worse things, but I love my animals :frown:

It's okay, I know that feeling so well. I have 2 pets myself :hugs: if you need anyone to talk to about it feel free to pm me or quote me :hugs:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Aww, I read. I know how you feel, my dog died a couple years back and it tore me up inside. All I can say is that it will get better. The disease sounds horrible, such a cruel way to die aswell. Again, I'm really sorry to hear this. Let's just hope that its nothing too serious. My thoughts go out to you xx, and of course its not silly, anybody who's had a pet at some point will know exactly how you feel. Hope it all gets better!

Aww that's so sad :frown: I know, I can't bear to think that he's going to suffer tonight! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! :hugs: it's pretty much inevitable that he's going to be put to sleep tomorrow, so I'm just going to have to be brave! Aww I suppose so :frown: Thanks again!x
Aww :frown: :console: :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

Latest