The Student Room Group

How to answer the question "Who do you wish to study A levels at DHSB"

hey Guys, hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, i am currently applying for a new school and they asked me why i wanted to study with them, i just wanted to see what are some model answers i could use.

Cheers ! :smile:
I don't know, but make sure you proofread it before you send it!

(...I think you meant 'why' instead of 'who' in the thread title.) :smile:
Reply 2
I don't know about 'model answers' per se, but I was asked the exact same question in my application.

I answered that I felt A-Levels were my natural progression route, as I was interested in continuing into further education. I also mentioned that I would like to narrow my academic breadth to a set of subjects I was especially interested in, and that the modules on offer appealed to me.

If you're talking about a specific school, you could say that you feel the facilities or environment suit your style of learning and would allow you to develop and work to your highest standard, whatever is applicable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Leer08
hey Guys, hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, i am currently applying for a new school and they asked me why i wanted to study with them, i just wanted to see what are some model answers i could use.

Cheers ! :smile:

The truth would be a good place to start, why do you want to study with them?

Quick Reply

Latest