The Student Room Group

AQA A-level English Literature B Paper 1 (7717/1A-1B) - 24th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

AQA A-level English Literature B Paper 1 (7717/1A-1B) - 24th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 24 May/ AM
Length: 2h 30m

Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other A-level subjects
(edited 1 month ago)
Hello everyone! Does anyone have any quote banks for king Lear?
Anybody doing Othello, Tess and Death of a Salesman?
Original post by hgjhffghhggg

meeee !!!
Original post by Ashhh_6x
meeee !!!

Do you have any tips for revising?

Honestly, i've just been going over some quote flashcards and doing very simple essay plans. It feels like im not doing a lot for english but I have no idea how else i'm meant to revise!
Do you have any tips for revising?
Honestly, i've just been going over some quote flashcards and doing very simple essay plans. It feels like im not doing a lot for english but I have no idea how else i'm meant to revise!

Icl I’m pretty much doing the same, going over quotes and making essay plans, but I would say to perhaps answer the questions in exam conditions and time yourself, then give it to your teacher for them to mark?

English is literally that one subject I tend to neglect 😭are you going over any critics? They’re good to implement into your essays.
Original post by Ashhh_6x
Icl I’m pretty much doing the same, going over quotes and making essay plans, but I would say to perhaps answer the questions in exam conditions and time yourself, then give it to your teacher for them to mark?
English is literally that one subject I tend to neglect 😭are you going over any critics? They’re good to implement into your essays.

Sorry about replys, dont often check on here.

Timed essays sound good, even if boring. I'm sort of the same, I dont really tend to revise English and have gotten away with winging it a lot of the time.

And yeah, I will look at Critics, thats a good idea. Thanks!

Do you have any predictions on what the exam may be on ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending