The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clonedmemories
I've made the decision that my life goal is to run a strip/fetish club called Illuminaughty.

My life now has purpose!

:rofl: That's genius
Original post by acceptingme
I was only asking for peoples opinions and thoughts - especially since up until recently I was completely unaware issues like this existed. I wasn't criticising it at all so I hope your sarcasm wasn't directed at me.

I agree. I always feel uncomfortable at urinals because people seem to think it's ok to grab you ect even if they wouldn't do that any other time. Someone disgustingly offered me a fiver for sex at a urinal last night... not only did I feel really uncomfortable but I'm really insulted I'm only worth a fiver!

That's awful, I've had it happen in a few places. Thing is the guys always seem genuinely shocked when I back off, but I'm not an aggressive person so have never confronted them.

I think urinals are, hopefully, something that will be phased out over the coming years.
Original post by shadowdweller
:rofl: That's genius

Why, thank you. *bow*

And I could also use the pick-up line, "I may not be the illuminati, but I'm very illuminaughty..."

(It will replace my current one of "I put the STD in stud: now all I need is the U")
Why, thank you. *bow*

And I could also use the pick-up line, "I may not be the illuminati, but I'm very illuminaughty..."

(It will replace my current one of "I put the STD in stud: now all I need is the U")

:rofl::facepalm:<Both of these apply.:tongue:
Original post by incipientT
:rofl::facepalm:<Both of these apply.:tongue:

There's a reason my only girlfriend was someone I met online!
Why, thank you. *bow*

Welcome :tongue:

That's brilliant XD
There's a reason my only girlfriend was someone I met online!

awww :console:
My boyfriend's Valentine's Day present finally arrived today, and he absolutely loved it! It's been such a good day today. :h:

Original post by Unicron
Well, yet again I have proven to myself that I am simply incapable of having a face to face conversation with a woman :sigh:.

:console:
Hi?
I have drunk a copious amount of rum tonight, including a few overproofs. Was very fun
Original post by rivermaze
Hi?

Hello. :hello:
Morning everyone:h:
Original post by rivermaze
Hi?

Hello!:hi:
Reply 9252
morniiiiing :burnout:
Original post by fretter778
I have drunk a copious amount of rum tonight, including a few overproofs. Was very fun

Rum <3 Which was your favourite? I think Kraken is a high contender for mine.
Original post by Revd. Mike

From what (very little) I remember, I really liked Gosling's Black Seal. I'm new to rum so had a few from each category and decided I like dark rums the most. It was fun drinking Wray & Nephew White Overproof too, simply for the looks of disgust and shock when I offered some to my Rekorderlig-drinking friends :tongue:
Original post by fretter778
From what (very little) I remember, I really liked Gosling's Black Seal. I'm new to rum so had a few from each category and decided I like dark rums the most. It was fun drinking Wray & Nephew White Overproof too, simply for the looks of disgust and shock when I offered some to my Rekorderlig-drinking friends :tongue:

Hello alcohol enthusiasts :tongue:
And hello people, haven't been here in a while :tongue:
Went to this great cocktail bar and got free samples, I remember tasting a sip of really old Cavalier and it tasted very, very smooth. Also tried other stuff too, like this great chili and honey Ukrainian vodka.

I used to hate beer, but since beer is cheaper than water here I've grown to appreciate beer a little more :colondollar:
Original post by The Fez
Hello alcohol enthusiasts :tongue:
And hello people, haven't been here in a while :tongue:
Went to this great cocktail bar and got free samples, I remember tasting a sip of really old Cavalier and it tasted very, very smooth. Also tried other stuff too, like this great chili and honey Ukrainian vodka.

I used to hate beer, but since beer is cheaper than water here I've grown to appreciate beer a little more :colondollar:

I guess when I relocate to Europe in September, I will have the choice of wine, cheap champagne and beer then lol - more beer if I end up in Belgium, but don't forget France has its nice share of cidres too.
Reply 9257
God, I make a mean chilli, if I do say so myself :tongue:
Reply 9258

*missed this*

Kraken is also my other half's favourite rum. I got lots of moaning a few weeks ago when Tesco put it up :tongue:
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I guess when I relocate to Europe in September, I will have the choice of wine, cheap champagne and beer then lol - more beer if I end up in Belgium, but don't forget France has its nice share of cidres too.

You're moving to Europe? Come to Berlin! It's so cheap to live here, plus booze is dirt cheap and so many options!

Latest