The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Firstly i was laughing at you ... And club penguin. What the hell was going on? And then because of your twitter, you have sooo many followers and Bude's response! LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, he's still following me lol. I don't even know, I'm not using it anymore lol 90 days and it's gone #Countdown :wink:
Original post by Bude8
WHYYYYYYYY BIOLOGYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYY

Man I hate byologi :frown:

I heard psychology is quite easy at A level though.
Geography as well - got your colouring pencils ready? :tongue:

I heard 14/15 was the best age to give birth at :redface:

biology is awesome ok :angry:

yeah I heard 14 was the best age but i'm pretty sure thats not true
Original post by sarahiscool
wtf
its times like this when i really appreciate going to the school i go to

I'd be worried if someone at an all boys school was pregnant...

Original post by emma.b
Night folks!:smile:
EDIT: YES I HAVE THE PENCILS IN MY BAG THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUDE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Night xD
Was meant to be doing Geography next year but I'm doing Economics instead - less colouring for sure :mmm:
Reply 2943
Original post by MattFletcher
I know, he's still following me lol. I don't even know, I'm not using it anymore lol 90 days and it's gone #Countdown :wink:

Haha I saw... *stalker*

BUDE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS VERY CUTE!!!

Me neither, might pass on the account to my nephew. It's a joke. The kids there are so depressing, none of them told me their age or marital status.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

I heard 14/15 was the best age to give birth at :redface:

Where did you hear that? haha
Original post by Jina
Haha I saw... *stalker*

BUDE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER IS VERY CUTE!!!

Me neither, might pass on the account to my nephew. It's a joke. The kids there are so depressing, none of them told me their age or marital status.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, I created it, then thought How do I delete this? and now I've got to Wait :frown: Just have to forget about it :tongue:
Edit: I emailed telling them to deactivate it! time will tell :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Jina
x

stalker!
Reply 2947
Haha Jina is going to bed early today guys. Hoping to be asleep by 1am. Goodnight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I'd be worried if someone at an all boys school was pregnant...

Night xD
Was meant to be doing Geography next year but I'm doing Economics instead - less colouring for sure :mmm:

How do you even know i go to a all girls/boys school ?

I never understand why everyone goes on about geography just being colouring, in the last two years I have not coloured in anything
(edited 11 years ago)
How do you even know i go to a all girls/boys school ?

I never understand why everyone goes on about geography just being colouring, in the last you years I have not coloured in anything

You said you go to an all girls school but I don't believe you as I'm not sure for certain :sly:

Back in those days, it was like that.
Reply 2950
I kinda have to agree right now. My school turns into a Chinese school during the weekend and I see all these amazing Chinese kids running everywhere.

My god. Last week there was this Chinese guy there and I kindaaaa fancied him so i went into my class and started telling all my friends (JOKINGLY) how I'd marry him/ a Chinese and how he was so courteous.i then left the class and saw him right outside... Listening to me. I think he was a teacher too. Lol I ran it to my piano room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I kinda have to agree right now. My school turns into a Chinese school during the weekend and I see all these amazing Chinese kids running everywhere.

My god. Last week there was this Chinese guy there and I kindaaaa fancied him so i went into my class and started telling all my friends (JOKINGLY) how I'd marry him/ a Chinese and how he was so courteous.i then left the class and saw him right outside... Listening to me. I think he was a teacher too. Lol I ran it to my piano room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh::laugh:
Original post by Bude8
You said you go to an all girls school but I don't believe you as I'm not sure for certain :sly:

Back in those days, it was like that.

oh yeah I forgot i said that :tongue: I'll send you a photo to prove its a girls school if you really care that much
Mine's an Arabic school. The kids are little ****s, the teachers running revision sessions are constantly yelling at them . :tongue:
Reply 2954
Original post by MattFletcher
:laugh::laugh:

He was smiling as well.... He heard it all. The worse thing was I was RIGHT next to the door when i was putting on a performance in front of my friends telling them I'd marry him.

All because he held a door open for Me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh yeah I forgot i said that :tongue: I'll send you a photo to prove its a girls school if you really care that much

How will I know it's you and your school? :sly:
Original post by Bude8
How will I know it's you and your school? :sly:

I can send more than one photo :tongue:
Reply 2957
LMFAOOOOO Chinese babies can never be annoying!.... All the girls at my school go mad when they see the Chinese kids. They're so polite too! Ok, i'm decided... I'll marry a Chinese guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
x

Ahh Saturday schools... I once had to go to when where there were both.
Had to learn martial arts, but I turned out to be too OP anyway
Original post by Jina
x

Sorry I'm not ready to make such a decision yet.

Chinese kids can be annoying.
Really.
Annoying.
DAMN KIDS IN GENERAL:angry:

I can send more than one photo :tongue:

Doesn't make it more legit :sly:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest