The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
Original post by Bude8
My parents count from 1 to 3 instead :tongue:

That's dangerous.... Haha they could decide to go up to 4 one day and 2 the next. -_- #LifeOnTheEdge

Posted from TSR Mobile

Note: I seriously can't tell when people are being sarcastic.
Reply 3081
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, you know those mooras... But I kicked it back :ninja: I was little then though :tongue:

Hahah aww bless! Zalibet's (bamboos) are the worst. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jina
Hahah aww bless! Zalibet's (bamboos) are the worst. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

The sticks! Omg... Seengla we called it... Omd... So scary! Painful too hahaha
Reply 3083
The sticks! Omg... Seengla we called it... Omd... So scary! Painful too hahaha

Hahahahaa we call it seengla too! Hoozoor's singla hurt the most, i'd go crying to dad when that happened. Hoozoor used to even bang a guys head against the wall and chase him around the hall... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bude8
I don't think there are any before 2003. Aren't 10 years worth of past papers enough for you?

Haha, this varies from guy to guy but what I think is:

Patient
Humble
Kind hearted
Hard working
(Awesome accent :tongue:)

Nope, tbh race or skin colour or religion doesn't really bother me, if I like them then I like them!

Btw, my Maths notes are amazing, if you'd like me to type them up then let me know (I can revise them on the way :tongue:)

"SHE WANTS THE D?! YOU NEED GIRL WHO WANTS A!"

I was planning on doing some today then save some of the later ones closer to the date. Turns out there aren't any more though.
Original post by Jina
That's dangerous.... Haha they could decide to go up to 4 one day and 2 the next. -_- #LifeOnTheEdge

Posted from TSR Mobile

My first Physics homework in year 9 was actually:
"Live life on the edge"
Best Physics teacher ever, and I have him next year :biggrin:
Original post by Confucian
I was planning on doing some today then save some of the later ones closer to the date. Turns out there aren't any more though.

Grade boundary for an A (highest) is 70/100. If you've done all of them then you shouldn't have problems.
Original post by Jina
Hahahahaa we call it seengla too! Hoozoor's singla hurt the most, i'd go crying to dad when that happened. Hoozoor used to even bang a guys head against the wall and chase him around the hall... -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

:zomg: we should stop before someone calls the NSPCC :rofl:
Reply 3088
Original post by Bude8
My first Physics homework in year 9 was actually:
"Live life on the edge"
Best Physics teacher ever, and I have him next year :biggrin:

My physics teacher is like "Did you forget to brush your teeth today Jina? Then why did you forget to bring your textbook?" And he substitutes the brushing of the teeth with anything. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bude8
Grade boundary for an A (highest) is 70/100. If you've done all of them then you shouldn't have problems.

I suppose. In fact, for the past three years, an A has been for 61, 62 and 64 marks from 2010-2012 respectively:redface:
Reply 3090
:lol:

:zomg: we should stop before someone calls the NSPCC :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: haha I was thinking the same thing. -_- We had it bad growing up. -_- The chasing was the funniest thing ever though, image a little fast boy and a fat middle aged man....and the whole hall sitting there cheering the little boy on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 3091
I had a dream last night about not having enough time to finish my sociology exam paper... -_-

Which exam do you guys think has good timing and which exam just passes in a blur without any time to even look up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 3092
amg I have done so much revision this half term I am so proud of myself amgamg :bl:
Making revision timetables are the best procrastination method

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by Jina
I had a dream last night about not having enough time to finish my sociology exam paper... -_-

Which exam do you guys think has good timing and which exam just passes in a blur without any time to even look up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Classics is pretty fast
- 2 15 mark questions
1 30 mark question
In an hour
So it's literally a mark per minute in 1 hour

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by gomg
amg I have done so much revision this half term I am so proud of myself amgamg :bl:

Well done !! :biggrin:
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

maths- we get two hours for each paper and I could easily do it in 1 everyone falls asleep at the end haha

english language- i didn't even finish it in my mock :frown:
Original post by Olympiad
Making revision timetables are the best procrastination method

USING THE TSR APP

I know it is.. but I never stick to it .:frown:
Reply 3098
i hate revision timetables they make me so depressed and limit my ability making checklists is 1000000000000000x better
Original post by sarahiscool
maths- we get two hours for each paper and I could easily do it in 1 everyone falls asleep at the end haha

english language- i didn't even finish it in my mock :frown:

Everyone finds the English Language paper in my school the most challenging paper to finish.. it's soo long and you only get 1 hour. :frown:

Latest