The Student Room Group

Where where you raised?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniel George
yes, small world eh? My nan lives in the cathedral close - I live up by old sarum :smile: You see, I didn't know we have accents in salisbury? maybe because i have lived there too long! Haha

Another one for you- where abouts in shropshire was he from?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Born in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Then had a number of moves:
To Odiham, then to Scotland, then to Germany, then to Lyneham, then back to Odiham, then back to Basingstoke when I was about 10 years old and have been here ever since!

So I'd say Basingstoke was where I was raised considering I've been here for eight full years now :smile:

:biggrin: Chineham here
Original post by CodeJack
:biggrin: Chineham here

Woop Woop! I'm in Kempshott which is completely the opposite side of town to you but I am no stranger to Chineham since my ex-girlfriend lives there. What school do you go to bud? :biggrin:
Woop Woop! I'm in Kempshott which is completely the opposite side of town to you but I am no stranger to Chineham since my ex-girlfriend lives there. What school do you go to bud? :biggrin:

2nd year QMC, you?
2nd year QMC, you?

Exactly the same, pal.
Exactly the same, pal.

Never seen you about :P
Never seen you about :P

I'm not surprised! :tongue:

If I'm not in the Spectrum, or by economics, then I'm in the SU office :ashamed2:
Reply 227
Liverpool, **** thatcher!
Reply 228
image.jpgNorris Green Boot Estate North Liverpool before it was demolished.
Original post by dartanoir
Lived in the capital of Latvia (Riga) up until the age of 13 and then moved to Grantham, the tiniest little market town in the East Midlands. Sigh.

I think you'll find Boston is tinier :biggrin:
I'm not surprised! :tongue:

If I'm not in the Spectrum, or by economics, then I'm in the SU office :ashamed2:

What subjects do you take?
What subjects do you take?

Economics, Politics, Ancient History, and just finished an EPQ in Economics. How about you?
Reply 232
I was born and raised in Cardiff :P
Economics, Politics, Ancient History, and just finished an EPQ in Economics. How about you?

Awesome, I'm doing Computing, Electronics, Business & just about to hand it my Computing EPQ :smile:
Born and raised in Barnet :smile:
Awesome, I'm doing Computing, Electronics, Business & just about to hand it my Computing EPQ :smile:

Nice! who's your Business teacher? I'm guessing you want to do Computing at uni? :smile:
Nice! who's your Business teacher? I'm guessing you want to do Computing at uni? :smile:

unfortunately Jon Kingswood, who has taught us barely anything :P and yep, hopefully going to Birmingham City Uni to do Computer Games Programming. What uni course's have you gotten offers for?
unfortunately Jon Kingswood, who has taught us barely anything :P and yep, hopefully going to Birmingham City Uni to do Computer Games Programming. What uni course's have you gotten offers for?

Ahh yeah I've heard that about Jon, for economics I have John Caden who is brilliant, for my AS economics and my EPQ I had Ali (who is about on par with Jon Kingswood) :tongue: I'm hopefully going to Lancaster to do Economics, but I also had offers from Kent, Loughborough and Aston - York turned me down but offered me another course instead.
(edited 11 years ago)
Ahh yeah I've heard that about Jon, for economics I have John Caden who is brilliant, for my AS economics and my EPQ I had Ali (who is about on par with Jon Kingswood) :tongue: I'm hopefully going to Lancaster to do Economics, but I also had offers from Kent, Loughborough and Aston - York turned me down but offered me another course instead.

ah Ali's pretty funny sometimes, just wonders into our class and says something funny as he goes by. Coming off now, so cya around :smile:
ah Ali's pretty funny sometimes, just wonders into our class and says something funny as he goes by. Coming off now, so cya around :smile:

haha yeah I know what you mean, he once walked into my economics class this year and just said 'what are you doing to these poor children?! torturing their intellectual minds?! especially his! *points at me*'. Alrighty then, sees ya laters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest