The Student Room Group

Discrimination for being too handsome

[h="1"]Men ejected from Saudi festival, deported for 'being too handsome'[/h]

Finally, a news story we can relate to. An annual culture festival in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh was interrupted when three men from the United Arab Emirates stand were ejected for being too handsome. "A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds [that] they are too handsome and that the Commission members feared female visitors could fall for them," a news service said, adding that "the festival's management took urgent measures to deport the three to Abu Dhabi." We have this problem a lot. In fact, a prerequisite of employment at our site is at least one prior arrest for extreme handsomeness or beauty.

http://now.msn.com/united-arab-emirates-men-ejected-from-saudi-arabian-festival-for-being-too-handsome
Reply 1
No photos, shame we can't judge for ourselves :tongue:
Deportation seems a bit extreme...
Reply 3
I too have this problem. Just have to be strong and shrug it off as haters gon' hate.
Seems a bit harsh. Pictures would have been great though:colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by Yawn11
I too have this problem. Just have to be strong and shrug it off as haters gon' hate.

Tell me about it! Can't go anywhere nowadays without being ejected.
Reply 6
They deported me back here after they made me leave the festival honest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I am in the same boat :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hiiiii
men ejected from saudi festival, deported for 'being too handsome'

finally, a news story we can relate to. An annual culture festival in the saudi arabian capital of riyadh was interrupted when three men from the united arab emirates stand were ejected for being too handsome. "a festival official said the three emiratis were taken out on the grounds [that] they are too handsome and that the commission members feared female visitors could fall for them," a news service said, adding that "the festival's management took urgent measures to deport the three to abu dhabi." we have this problem a lot. In fact, a prerequisite of employment at our site is at least one prior arrest for extreme handsomeness or beauty.

http://now.msn.com/united-arab-emirates-men-ejected-from-saudi-arabian-festival-for-being-too-handsome

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
He's too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.
Reply 10
Pics or GTFO :tongue:
Reply 11
Having seen some Emiratis I must admit, I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the Saudis did this, over zealous religious nutjobs! :colonhash: still has to be one of the best deportation reasons :h:
Reply 12
Good. Handsome people get enough as it is. Then again, it appears bald chavs who smell of toilet and sweat get all the girls on the dancefloor and later into bed, so I have no ****ing idea what 'handsome' is supposed to be any more.
Reply 13
I can confirm, I was deported
Reply 14
Original post by Sai4
I can confirm, I was deported

Biggest LOL of my life
Reply 15
Original post by hiiiii
[h="1"]Men ejected from Saudi festival, deported for 'being too handsome'[/h] Finally, a news story we can relate to. An annual culture festival in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh was interrupted when three men from the United Arab Emirates stand were ejected for being too handsome. "A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds [that] they are too handsome and that the Commission members feared female visitors could fall for them," a news service said, adding that "the festival's management took urgent measures to deport the three to Abu Dhabi." We have this problem a lot. In fact, a prerequisite of employment at our site is at least one prior arrest for extreme handsomeness or beauty.http://now.msn.com/united-arab-emirates-men-ejected-from-saudi-arabian-festival-for-being-too-handsome
ive been barred from entering saudi arabia for the last 5 years. i was told to come back when im fatter
No pics no proof!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending