The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell College of Arts

I did not see a topic about this so yeah!
Anyone who is going (fresheres like me), any one who already studies there, anyone who applied and what not.

Ill be doing Foundation :smile: :colondollar:
Reply 1
I'll be doing the foundation too!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by oopsadaisie
I'll be doing the foundation too!

Then see you there, its easy to see me.. i have red glasses. jaja :colondollar:
i'm just finishing up the foundation and will be starting BA illustration. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by beccafairy
i'm just finishing up the foundation and will be starting BA illustration. :smile:

I'll be starting BA Illustration too! See you there :smile:
Reply 5
i finally made my decision b/w LCF and CCW and i decided to go to CCW foundation(: Hope to see you guys there :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by AyoVivian
i finally made my decision b/w LCF and CCW and i decided to go to CCW foundation(: Hope to see you guys there :smile:

Im sure we will :smile:
I dont know if you guys know this but there is a FB group for the 2013-2014 freshies on fb
https://www.facebook.com/groups/565725873467883/
Original post by littleMURE
I'll be starting BA Illustration too! See you there :smile:

awesome, i think you're the first person i've found on here! sooo excited to start :smile:
Reply 8
fda Graphic Design :biggrin: see you guys in sept or on the offers day.
Reply 9
Original post by Kamilao
fda Graphic Design :biggrin: see you guys in sept or on the offers day.

what are offer day?
Reply 10
Original post by brgb
what are offer day?

It's this thursday at 1 pm and its for the students who have been accepted. The day will include talks about accommondation, student services, finance, your course and you can meet other students or you can have a tour around the university.
Reply 11
Original post by Kamilao
It's this thursday at 1 pm and its for the students who have been accepted. The day will include talks about accommondation, student services, finance, your course and you can meet other students or you can have a tour around the university.

Lol, kinda sucks im in mexico... I will get to london until june. :colone:
aw man, kinda want to go to the offers day but will be in the studio working! i'll be in the same building and all haha
Reply 13
What is camberwell like over all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending