The Student Room Group

Art foundation courses London

Hi - just been rejected by Camberwell for the fine art foundation. I have uni offers for this year but I had really set my heart on doing a fine art foundation. Anyone done princes trust or working men’s college?
Original post by Javc
Hi - just been rejected by Camberwell for the fine art foundation. I have uni offers for this year but I had really set my heart on doing a fine art foundation. Anyone done princes trust or working men’s college?

Moved to the Art and Design forum to help you get replies.
Reply 2
Original post by Javc

Hiya, I applied for Working Men's this year as well but I withdrew my application as I got accepted somewhere else that I feel like I would be more supported to get into animation. However, I went to their open day back in February and they are really lovely people. I feel like they're more fine arts based so I think they would be a great option for fine art students. I haven't studied there but I got the impression that the current students seemed like they enjoyed the course. I do recommend applying very quickly, if you haven't, because it's kind of harder to get a place closer to the course.

Quick Reply

Latest