Scroll to see replies

Reply 7680
Original post by PriyaPaul
lool..what ? :tongue:

Haha I was calling Prince?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7681
Original post by Jina
Hahaha one group in my school made him laugh out loud! And he had to cover his mouth and go back to being neutral. Theirs was HILARIOUS though, i was laughing out loud when I watched it. I laugh just thinking about it... Like now. Let me know how you do!! :smile:

Darnnn... Tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's amazing! I'll be getting tips from you on how to make the audience laugh!

I'll do it as soon as possible! But I don't have any drawings, tell me what I should draw, and I'll take a picture later!
Original post by MattFletcher
My "Education needs Re-doing" isn't just for Education, we're mad, with the extensive exams etc. few other countries do this.
There are Four types of Christian:

"Christian By Record" E.g. Me: according to school/CENSUS Records, they are of this religion, not necessarily true.

"I'm Christian" Christians - Believe God and Jesus therefore Christian, no knowledge about the 35,000 branches within Christianity, quite a lot of people

"Selective Christians" People who follow the 'good bits' of the Bible (that I agree with - Commandments etc.) and possibly some of the bad stuff (homosexuality is wrong). Go to church etc.

Literalists: Believe every word. Rare in Britain, more in 'Bible-Belt America'. Are either Gullible or stupid

And I agree, I have my religion, they have theirs, leave it at that

Yeah we get way too many exams and courseworks etc. - when you count up the hours it's unreal - 45hrs in IT, Around 40 hours total invested in language coursework prep and time spend doing them, 12 hours of history, like 30 hours of geography and then all of the english ones and then there is the unreal amount of exams we get. We get way too much.

Yeah I wish that it would just be more black and white - that or make it so every person has to sign off on their religion individually in the household rather than let your parents just say what you are - when it's not the case.

Original post by MangoFreak
As far as I've been told they literally just don't have the money to run a German class for like 2/3 people.

French only got 2 applications I hear :mmm:

Wow that's surprising! - why so few applications?

Our lessons will be really full but I already know who is teaching me for French and Spanish :woo: <3. I'm so happy it's not different teachers as I like my current ones as they are insanely good.
Reply 7683
Original post by Vionar
That's amazing! I'll be getting tips from you on how to make the audience laugh!

I'll do it as soon as possible! But I don't have any drawings, tell me what I should draw, and I'll take a picture later!

I know! They were really proud, as they should've been! But ah ma gahd, I miss drama. :frown: I will ask them for you how they made it funny! Lol their freeze frames were world class....

Okok... Draw... Someone. Draw someone on here... How you think they look. Not me though -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7684
Original post by Jina
I know! They were really proud, as they should've been! But ah ma gahd, I miss drama. :frown: I will ask them for you how they made it funny! Lol their freeze frames were world class....

Okok... Draw... Someone. Draw someone on here... How you think they look. Not me though -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drama's awesome! You should miss it! Wow, the epic-ness of freeze frames!

Who though!? Anyone I draw would be quite offensive, my drawings are awful, and I wouldn't know who to choose!
Reply 7685
Original post by Vionar
Drama's awesome! You should miss it! Wow, the epic-ness of freeze frames!

Who though!? Anyone I draw would be quite offensive, my drawings are awful, and I wouldn't know who to choose!

:frown: the guilt eats me C!!! Everyone at school always calls me an idiot for not taking drama and some say they're really surprised I don't do it. :frown: I could've been getting A's in Drama. *sobs*

Haha draw Brad pitt! I warn you though... Don't add his beard!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluffroom
Yeah we get way too many exams and courseworks etc. - when you count up the hours it's unreal - 45hrs in IT, Around 40 hours total invested in language coursework prep and time spend doing them, 12 hours of history, like 30 hours of geography and then all of the english ones and then there is the unreal amount of exams we get. We get way too much.

That's why I'm glad I didn't take Geography, all I've heard is bad things
Reply 7687
Original post by Jina
:frown: the guilt eats me C!!! Everyone at school always calls me an idiot for not taking drama and some say they're really surprised I don't do it. :frown: I could've been getting A's in Drama. *sobs*

Haha draw Brad pitt! I warn you though... Don't add his beard!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're right! But don't worry, obviously music is worth it! :rolleyes:

Erm...ok, but it'll be bad!
Original post by MattFletcher
That's why I'm glad I didn't take Geography, all I've heard is bad things

Absolute snoozefest.
Reply 7689
Original post by Vionar
They're right! But don't worry, obviously music is worth it! :rolleyes:

Erm...ok, but it'll be bad!

You don't even know if I'm good at drama. Lol Music is craaaap!!! We had a talent scout at our school today.. Even he made out the music industry to be poopy! :/

Lol... I dont know if ur being serious or ...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7690
Absolute snoozefest.

Im considering geography A level :frown: Bad decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My neighbour is so faded right now haha
Original post by Jina
Im considering geography A level :frown: Bad decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I wouldn't do it but seriously, get multiple opinions from the Geography section, people at your school teachers and everything - my word isn't the Gospel. I love languages and history but most people hate them with a passion!
Reply 7693
Original post by Jina
You don't even know if I'm good at drama. Lol Music is craaaap!!! We had a talent scout at our school today.. Even he made out the music industry to be poopy! :/

Lol... I dont know if ur being serious or ...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you said you could be getting As! Music is a bit of a joke!

I'm very serious about how bad it'll be!
Original post by Jina
Ooh do the Kinder, Kurcher, Kucher whatever... Haha i know i epically failed on the German. But it translates to something like Home, church and something. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, but I need an actual image to draw... :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
It looks really good! For blacks, you could do something about the Freedom Riders?

I'll get it now, but there aren't many drawings in my books that I have with me!

It has to be a slandering from Nazi Germany!
Original post by PriyaPaul
DOBBY :love: :love:

:smile:
Reply 7695
Absolute snoozefest.

geography is brilliant!
Reply 7696
Original post by Elm Tree
My neighbour is so faded right now haha

What does that even mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7697
Whos got there leavers book read??
Reply 7698
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, but I need an actual image to draw... :tongue:

It has to be a slandering from Nazi Germany!

:smile:

Ooh! I think i may have an image... Should I look for it for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7699
can someone tell me what sociology is all about because I'm doing it for a-level (originally picked gov+politics but they're doing sociology instead)

Latest