The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7780
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I need to do the following over until Monday...

Statistics Coursework

i have found a place in my heart which is encouraging me to do the statistics coursework ugh this is going to be a longgg weekend
Original post by gomg
i have found a place in my heart which is encouraging me to do the statistics coursework ugh this is going to be a longgg weekend

Thought you weren't doing it anymore?:tongue:
Reply 7782
Thought you weren't doing it anymore?:tongue:

i wasn't but... 12 gcses sounds better than 11 :P
Original post by gomg
i wasn't but... 12 gcses sounds better than 11 :P

Haha fair enough... 16 sounds better than 15 ay :mmm:
*Head thumps on desk with fantasies on what would have been desirably done with a bank holiday weekend* :sigh:
This is going to be one long weekend (get it, long because I'll be revising intensively and because it literally is)
*funnyfunny*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well

the wolf has returned :biggrin:
How's the fish ?
Won't let me quote the wolf

Fish is fine, bit stressed atm :tongue:
Won't let me quote the wolf

Fish is fine, bit stressed atm :tongue:

good job I refreshed the page then :lol:

me too been in a bad mood all day for no apparent reason :biggrin: .. also got 42/60 on biology exam without knowing 12 marks of stuff :-)
Original post by techno836
good job I refreshed the page then :lol:

me too been in a bad mood all day for no apparent reason :biggrin: .. also got 42/60 on biology exam without knowing 12 marks of stuff :-)

:woo:

:five: haha, we've not done biology... Physics I've got like 40/40 so far in past papers... But thats one module of the three and it's the one I've been "taught"
Hey are any of you guys having a prom? What are your opinions about it? We are at a Marriot Hotel and everyone seemed excited for prom but now...people are deciding about not even going. :sad:
:woo:

:five: haha, we've not done biology... Physics I've got like 40/40 so far in past papers... But thats one module of the three and it's the one I've been "taught"

haha physics is doing my heading, I understand most of it except cameras and electromagnets/motors ( it won't stay in my head ) .. it annoys me though because now I have done the specimen paper there are no more papers for me to do :frown:

I still have to do a physics paper and I have chemistry but just worked through them independently without exam conditions
haha physics is doing my heading, I understand most of it except cameras and electromagnets/motors ( it won't stay in my head ) .. it annoys me though because now I have done the specimen paper there are no more papers for me to do :frown:

I still have to do a physics paper and I have chemistry but just worked through them independently without exam conditions

Same! I hate ray diagrams and electricity and magnets:colonhash:
Same! I hate ray diagrams and electricity and magnets:colonhash:

I like the ray diagrams :biggrin: .. although drawing an optical fibre without a protractor is annoying -.-
Yes magnets and electricity ... my hatred runs deep !

I learned spearmans rank correlation coefficient other day expecting it to be hard :facepalm: .... so boring :L (its harder to say the name )
I'm so happy that it's friday...

Guess who gets to resit physics 1,2 and is doing phys 3 this month? -.-
i don't even need to resit cos my grades are good enough
Original post by JustaDreamer
Hey are any of you guys having a prom? What are your opinions about it? We are at a Marriot Hotel and everyone seemed excited for prom but now...people are deciding about not even going. :sad:

yes we are ... I hate it (stupid American tradition) ... I wasn't going but apparently mother has the last say
Original post by Bluffroom
I'm so happy that it's friday...

Guess who gets to resit physics 1,2 and is doing phys 3 this month? -.-
i don't even need to resit cos my grades are good enough

you HAVE to do better if you're resitting in summer don't you O.O :/ because its the last sitting that one counts even if its lower my teacher says :/ ... (AQA )
yes we are ... I hate it (stupid American tradition) ... I wasn't going but apparently mother has the last say

Lol that's what my friends are saying too.
you HAVE to do better if you're resitting in summer don't you O.O :/ because its the last sitting that one counts even if its lower my teacher says :/ ... (AQA )

No? I resat one exam for chemistry and geog last year and both first scores still counted. (AQA/EDEXCEL)

I only need 67 for an A in physics so i see no need to resit.

Latest