The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
It's absolute bull**** our website :s-smilie:

See that's the school I go to! I'll be so happy if I get the grades I want because I went to that and matched a privately educated candidate (I.should think)

Just because someones privately educated doesnt mean they actually get good grades! Most get average ones
Original post by sarahiscool
Just because someones privately educated doesnt mean they actually get good grades! Most get average ones

Contextualized data just looks better in my favour... Much better actually :mmm:

I mean, 10 A*s Vs 10-11 A*s + a few as and those manky B+C

And the difference in education
Do you want me to whoop your ass?

That girl is crazy :rofl: she's such a freak it's hilarious! She's Portuguese I think, good for starting fights and watching the arguments :mmm:

this is the only one where someone has a tache... or did you actually shave for once :mmm:

You said you are fat yet there are no fat people - you sir, are a LIYAH
Original post by Bluffroom

this is the only one where someone has a tache... or did you actually shave for once :mmm:

You said you are fat yet there are no fat people - you sir, are a LIYAH

:nah: I'm losing weight now :tongue: I'm not in those class photos... At the top :mmm: I'm the sexy African in the back :wink:

Spoiler

Contextualized data just looks better in my favour... Much better actually :mmm:

I mean, 10 A*s Vs 10-11 A*s + a few as and those manky B+C

And the difference in education

Just stalked my school, apparently we do actually have inspections, I just read it thought and it is complete bull****
Just stalked my school, apparently we do actually have inspections, I just read it thought and it is complete bull****

See, takes the piss right? When it's all faked
:nah: I'm losing weight now :tongue: I'm not in those class photos... At the top :mmm: I'm the sexy African in the back :wink:

Spoiler

So why did you say you were :unimpressed: :five:
See, takes the piss right? When it's all faked

No the complete opposite infact ... and nothing was even faked, I dont even remember being told about the inspection :s-smilie:
Original post by Bluffroom
So why did you say you were :unimpressed: :five:

:mmm: who said I'm not there... :tongue:
No the complete opposite infact ... and nothing was even faked, I dont even remember being told about the inspection :s-smilie:

So... What's wrong?

So... What's wrong?

Its making my school seem amazing and perfect when it is actually not

So... What's wrong?

I hate you :unimpressed:
Its making my school seem amazing and perfect when it is actually not

But you didn't act...?
But you didn't act...?

exactly, how stupid must the inspectors be to miss all the faults
exactly, how stupid must the inspectors be to miss all the faults

:erm: or it's a good school?
:erm: or it's a good school?

I guess it is, but its by no way perfect and 'outstanding' which they have made it look like
Reply 8075
My school made us all act completely different on our last (and first) Ofsted inspection. They said the day before we would get non-uniform day if we got good feedback so everyone acted nice and stuff. All of a sudden whiteboards were out and people started engaging in class conversations lol
I guess it is, but its by no way perfect and 'outstanding' which they have made it look like

Maybe your standards of high don't exist anywhere so on a relative scale they are outstanding!
Reply 8077
Inspections should just take place on the spot!
Original post by gomg
My school made us all act completely different on our last (and first) Ofsted inspection. They said the day before we would get non-uniform day if we got good feedback so everyone acted nice and stuff. All of a sudden whiteboards were out and people started engaging in class conversations lol

This basically.

Although not that incentive :tongue:
Maybe your standards of high don't exist anywhere so on a relative scale they are outstanding!

Maybe, I'm probably just so used to my type of school I don't realise how good it is compared to others

Latest