Reply 2202
****ing Ramires smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ramires:wtf:
We're doomed. :frown:
Reply 2204
Lol Ramires

:frown:
Ramires is ****, serious weak link in your team.
Releasing Lampard and relying on a player like Ramires should be enough to get an entire board sacked.
Reply 2207
Original post by Zürich
Ramires is ****, serious weak link in your team.

What do you mean? He's not ****, he's a bit rash. He'll learn....hopefully.
First half display was shocking.
How are Chelsea getting ripped apart by Aston Villa. The same team we beat 8-0 a few months ago. Yes, they are fighting for their position in the BPL and they are at home but c'mon they have managed like 10 wins all season.

I wonder what subs Rafa will make because its going to take a miracle now.:unimpressed:
Reply 2209
Original post by mrs_usher4
How are Chelsea getting ripped apart by Aston Villa. The same team we beat 8-0 a few months ago. Yes, they are fighting for their position in the BPL and they are at home but c'mon they have managed like 10 wins all season.

I wonder what subs Rafa will make because its going to take a miracle now.:unimpressed:

I knew this was gonna happen that's why I was surprised most people in here weren't too bothered that we didn't beat Spurs saying we've got Villa next to get 3 points. Their strikers have been absolutely brilliant these last 3/4 games and they were always gonna make it hard for our defence.

Fingers crossed we can do something in the 2nd half
Reply 2210
Original post by mrs_usher4

We're hardly getting ripped apart. They took their chance early on and we've had the majority of possession bar the last five minutes. Ref is pretty trigger happy with his cards though.
we'll see now if the overpaid players can actually conjure something together. Too bad Luiz is benched otherwise he would've bossed the midfield. Terrible performance from nearly every player so far.
Reply 2212
Original post by Skkc16
I knew this was gonna happen that's why I was surprised most people in here weren't too bothered that we didn't beat Spurs saying we've got Villa next to get 3 points. Their strikers have been absolutely brilliant these last 3/4 games and they were always gonna make it hard for our defence.

I knew we something like this would happen, why? A. because they're fighting against relegation and B. because they're on GREAT form and they're strikers are hard to deal with.

Ramires deserved that red card, however Benteke is lucky to still be on.
Too easy for Benteke to score, and it was Ramires who gave the ball away which lead to the goal. And, whilst not inherently violent, Ramires needs to learn how control himself. He is capable of some absolutely brilliant things, but too much of the time he just looks lost on the pitch, and around other players.

And I would get Torres on. I know we have the Europa League to worry about, but at least Torres runs around, even if he doesn't score. Ba just seems to meander through the defensive line, whereas Torres can create space for Mata/Hazard.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2214
Original post by Musester
We're hardly getting ripped apart. They took their chance early on and we've had the majority of possession bar the last five minutes. Ref is pretty trigger happy with his cards though.

That's what I'm thinking, every foul, yellow card. It's almost as bad as Abramovich with managers.
(edited 10 years ago)
Not watching the game, did Ramires deserve a red?
Ba can't score easy goals but he scores hard goals. Wow.
Original post by pinda.college

Yes he kept fouling too often after his first yellow. He is so bad it's unreal.
Original post by Skkc16

I agree. We definitely should have won that game. Benteke is in such great form so it wouldn't be an easy game. Hope we can get something out of this or we're in trouble
Reply 2219
Original post by pinda.college

Yes. Even though he didn't actually catch anyone for the second foul, his boot was raised with 2 players surrounding him and he was already on a yellow

Latest