The Student Room Group

AQA German GCSE May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Hey, does anyone have the 2013 jan listening mark scheme? our teacher gave us the 2012 one by accident -__-
if I have an A* in my writing and an A in my speaking, then will one A and one B in the exams tomorrow get me an A overall?
Reply 22
Original post by punjabiweirdo
if I have an A* in my writing and an A in my speaking, then will one A and one B in the exams tomorrow get me an A overall?

Theoretically yes. However, it depends on whether your grades were, for example high A's or B's. If you get my drift!
Original post by punjabiweirdo

I honestly wouldn't worry about it; the grade boundaries can change any time over the summer. Just do your best in the exam and then enjoy the summer; it's much less stressful if you just forget about the exams once they are over. :smile:
good luck everyone!x
Reply 25
Reply 26
Reply 27
answers for the reading?
Reply 28
So how did everyone find it? I thought reading was pretty easy except for the last couple of questions. Listening paper was really hard though so the grade boundaries will probably be low?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I did the foundation listening because I'm so bad, but it was more difficult than the 2012 one I did last night which I got a C in.

Higher reading was generally OK apart from the last couple of questions.
Think the reading paper went really well and understood most of it but the listening was a nightmare!! hopefully the two will balance out?
anyway so happy right now that i never have to speak/hear/read/write german ever again :biggrin:
Reply 31
Sounds like reading boundaries will be high...
Reply 32
I thought it was okay actually, apart from the last two questions in the reader paper! urghh! that was hard!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Sherishou
I thought it was okay actually, apart from the last two questions in the reader paper! urghh! that was hard!

i thought the last question was pretty funny , i just couldn't do the mechanic one
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by motored'
i thought the last question was pretty funny , i just couldn't do the mechanic one

I think the only mark I got on the last question was the competition for 50 winners of the laptop? If that's even right.
Reply 35
listening was hell... got about 1 right! but readign was okay, the last question was a bit crazy and the mechanics one :/
Reply 36
Original post by Randomer96
I think the only mark I got on the last question was the competition for 50 winners of the laptop? If that's even right.

i think that the solutions were that;
1.) they gave out presents worth 100 euros as compensation
2.) they gave out lottery tickets where someone could win 50 laptops
sorry:frown:
Reply 37
What did you guys write for the mechanics one?

-> He didn't give the keys back; think I said True
-> She rang up and complained; I said False (think she rang the police, not the company, not sure)
-> The neighbours knew where the car was all along; True
-> The car was packed at the wrong garage; True

tell me what you guys said
Reply 38
Original post by motored'
i think that the solutions were that;
1.) they gave out presents worth 100 euros as compensation
2.) they gave out lottery tickets where someone could win 50 laptops
sorry:frown:

Oh right thanks, didn't expect to get any marks anyway.
what does 'bestellen' actually mean? and what did Florian actually do as soon as he heard about the offer? so sonfused on that question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending