The Student Room Group

Higher Geography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by CSM1996
Nah I think mines were exactly the same as yours :smile: I looked at patterns and atmosphere comes two years a row, then misses two years, then comes two years and a row. So this should be the 2nd year that it is a choice (hopefully the SQA don't ruin the pattern :wink:)

Aaah yep. thats what i did too:smile:) I just hope our predictions were right. Did u notice if u look closely, ucan predict the exact question aswell?
Reply 261
Original post by chaarlotte
haha yours is probably more accurate then :colondollar:

In the old higher the questions had the exact same numbers every year so u only had to learn 6 topics. now they mix them up to make it harder so there was no difference really:smile:
Reply 262
Original post by mjj22
Aaah yep. thats what i did too:smile:) I just hope our predictions were right. Did u notice if u look closely, ucan predict the exact question aswell?

I'm hoping atmosphere isn't compulsory though because I can only do little bits, like cause of climate change :frown: Eh I tried to predict questions but that was too hard, you will notice them earlier, probably all wrong but I thought I would do it for a bit of fun :lol:
Reply 263
Original post by CSM1996
I'm hoping atmosphere isn't compulsory though because I can only do little bits, like cause of climate change :frown: Eh I tried to predict questions but that was too hard, you will notice them earlier, probably all wrong but I thought I would do it for a bit of fun :lol:

Lol it is hard to predict the actual questions. but see consequences of global warming came last yr so that defos wont be up this year haha:wink: one less thing to learn. i hope the cells come up:smile: they are good.
Reply 264
Original post by mjj22
Lol it is hard to predict the actual questions. but see consequences of global warming came last yr so that defos wont be up this year haha:wink: one less thing to learn. i hope the cells come up:smile: they are good.

Hopefully it will, cos I just wrote two pages of answers on that. And sand dune succession came up 2 years in a row. Plus global warming is the only I understand in atmosphere

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 265
Original post by humza100
Hopefully it will, cos I just wrote two pages of answers on that. And sand dune succession came up 2 years in a row. Plus global warming is the only I understand in atmosphere

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope it doesnt;O ihate learning tht.

it did and so did soils. biosphere is always hard to tell but am hoping for sand dunes.
Reply 266
Original post by mjj22

Init all I can do, oh I can do a bit of circulation cells and tradewinds sht :L
Reply 267
Original post by CSM1996
Init all I can do, oh I can do a bit of circulation cells and tradewinds sht :L

honestly not heard anyone say "init" in ages lol; yea thats pretty easy. it better come up. its the only thing in Geo that literally takes 5mins to learn. everything else is hours://
Reply 268
Original post by mjj22
I hope it doesnt;O ihate learning tht.

it did and so did soils. biosphere is always hard to tell but am hoping for sand dunes.

Same they're always high marks, weird thing is, in two papers the exact same sand dune question with the exact same answer came up but had different marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 269
Same they're always high marks, weird thing is, in two papers the exact same sand dune question with the exact same answer came up but had different marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true! i noticed that XD haha i'll learn biosphere at like 4am on thursday. so its all fresh in the head.
Reply 270
Original post by mjj22
honestly not heard anyone say "init" in ages lol; yea thats pretty easy. it better come up. its the only thing in Geo that literally takes 5mins to learn. everything else is hours://

I can't get my head around global heat budget sht and all that.
Reply 271
Original post by mjj22
So true! i noticed that XD haha i'll learn biosphere at like 4am on thursday. so its all fresh in the head.

Lol, sounds like a good plan :tongue: the thing I'm most worrying about is getting up in time for the exam, all my other exams have started at 1 and I've been getting up at 11 at the earliest :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Original post by CSM1996
I can't get my head around global heat budget sht and all that.

iM pretty sure my notes for that are inaccurate but hoping it doesnt come up since it came up last yr. but its been put in twice in a role before so Grrr... just gotta learn it with the stupid diagram
Reply 273
Lol, sounds like a good plan :tongue: the thing I'm most worrying about is getting up in time for the exam, all my other exams have started at 1 and I've been getting up at 11 at the earliest :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

11? Lucky bam!! :wink: I live so far away frm my schl(just over an hr by bus) i have to wake up @ 9 and stuff:/// my rents should have moved me when we moved house.
Reply 274
Original post by mjj22
11? Lucky bam!! :wink: I live so far away frm my schl(just over an hr by bus) i have to wake up @ 9 and stuff:/// my rents should have moved me when we moved house.

Mines is just a ten minute walk, but for exams I get a lift :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275
Original post by mjj22
iM pretty sure my notes for that are inaccurate but hoping it doesnt come up since it came up last yr. but its been put in twice in a role before so Grrr... just gotta learn it with the stupid diagram

Yeah same haha all my notes for atm are inaccurate :frown:
Reply 276

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mines is like 30 minutes walk and I haven't had a lift since like 2nd year :frown:
Reply 277

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shut up! like 4 real? NO WAY!!! haha no fair:/ Give me a lift
Reply 278
Original post by CSM1996
Mines is like 30 minutes walk and I haven't had a lift since like 2nd year :frown:

Now I feel bad :frown: but I only get a lift cos me and my brother have a car pool thing going on with one of his friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279
Original post by CSM1996
Yeah same haha all my notes for atm are inaccurate :frown:

u'll be fine bro; u seem like a smartass what u worried about lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending