The Student Room Group

OCR Physics Unit 2 - G482 - (June Exams Preparation)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
do you know for the stationary wave and identifying the points which was the max and min speed and phase to each other was it actually out of 6 marks for that small thing? :smile:
Original post by Gotzz
Omg, that makes so much sense. I put the same value again, but I spoke about the wavelength decreasing in proportion to the frequency increasing :s-smilie: was it 2 marks?

AHAHAHA after all that earlier i'm pretty sure i did write this :/
Reply 1102
Original post by Prees
Not sure if anyone has posted about this but you know the question where we had to draw the movement of particle X from t=0 to t=0.4, did anyone draw a line that looked like the cosine graph? No one else in my class did.

Yeah, mine was cosine. With a period of 0.2s.
Reply 1103
Original post by Gotzz
Yeah, mine was cosine. With a period of 0.2s.
what mark do you think i would get if i got everything else right but i drew a sine not a cosine graph :frown:
Reply 1104
There was a question where it asked for two phase differences, I think it was on the Young's double slit.
I think I put 180° and 360°, anyone??
think the unofficial will even come today? :frown:
because my exams have ended and i dont know about you
guys but i want to relax
Reply 1106
Original post by JG1027
what mark do you think i would get if i got everything else right but i drew a sine not a cosine graph :frown:

2 or 3 I think?
Reply 1107
Original post by Gotzz
2 or 3 I think?
ok thanks :frown:
Original post by Gotzz
There was a question where it asked for two phase differences, I think it was on the Young's double slit.

at frist i put pi and 2pi
which is equivalent to your answer
but then i changed it to 3pi and 4pi
:/
Original post by dr-jimmy
Yes I'm aware they get extra time for minor disabilities. I'm just saying they don't always necessarily need it...

Who are you to say if they need it or not? There's no point getting bitter because they had more time than you, for all you know there were people with extra time who did much worse than you. Focus on your next exam / something productive / future studies / ANYTHING instead of getting jealous :tongue: just move on, you probably did better than you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JG1027
ok thanks :frown:

More like 1, maybe 0, since the question was out of 2. I did the same, but I'm trying to be realistic :smile: I reckon 1/2 would be most likely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1111
Original post by chickenliver
at frist i put pi and 2pi
which is equivalent to your answer
but then i changed it to 3pi and 4pi
:/

What made you change it??
Reply 1112
Original post by OllieGCSEs
More like 1, maybe 0, since the question was out of 2. I did the same, but I'm trying to be realistic :smile: I reckon 1/2 would be most likely

Posted from TSR Mobile

The graph question was 4 marks. :s-smilie:
Original post by Gotzz

As did I, I think I put 180 for the dark fringe and 360 for the bright one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1114

Posted from TSR Mobile
wasnt the graph question out of 4 :confused:
Reply 1115
As did I, I think I put 180 for the dark fringe and 360 for the bright one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes,me too. :biggrin:
Reply 1116
Original post by JG1027
wasnt the graph question out of 4 :confused:

Yeah it was, ignore that guy.
Reply 1117
Who are you to say if they need it or not? There's no point getting bitter because they had more time than you, for all you know there were people with extra time who did much worse than you. Focus on your next exam / something productive / future studies / ANYTHING instead of getting jealous :tongue: just move on, you probably did better than you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did I suggest I was getting jealous? I said I didn't blame my friend for taking it.:s-smilie: I just don't think the distribution of time is fair, that's a perfectly reasonable opinion to have. Stop being so presumptuous.
Original post by Gotzz
Yes,me too. :biggrin:

Seems like you probably got close to 150 ums, nice.
Reply 1119
Original post by Gotzz
Yeah it was, ignore that guy.
ok :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending