The Student Room Group

OCR A2 LAW G153 Criminal Law 1 - June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
i really couldnt sleep! im so scared, i feel so sleepy right now :frown:
Reply 1041
Just going to have to hope causation non fatal and insanity and automatism comes up
Reply 1042
Original post by qr95
Just going to have to hope causation non fatal and insanity and automatism comes up

for me its, causation omissions non fatals & theft :/
For me it's attempts duress, non fatals theft
I don't remember anything.

How hard is it to get a c?
Reply 1045
Original post by A sheesh
I don't remember anything.

How hard is it to get a c?

i think for the general a level, you need 240 ums to get a C
Omg that exam was actually perfect, predictions were spot on!!!! Not quite sure how my section C insanity and automatism one went though. Anyone remember what they put? :confused:
Does it matter that I answered Section B question in the Section A part of the writing paper given to us? Didnt realise that the it was split up as well! I made sure it was clear that I answered the section B part in Section A to the examinor.
Please tell me both questions will be marked as normal?!
Reply 1048
Best exam I could have asked for, did causation, involuntary manslaughter and non-fatal offences, 3 of my favourite topics! How much detail did people do for causation for involuntary manslaughter? 'Do not discuss causation in detail' leaves quite a lot of room for doubt. Regardless, I think I've smashed it!
It'll be fine as long as you've made it clear :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harriet : )
It'll be fine as long as you've made it clear :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so :smile: Apart from that the exam was perfect! :biggrin:
In Section B theft I put Gomez instead of Morris because I wasn't too sure of the case name but got it wrong, do you think they'll take away marks? :frown:
Reply 1052
Original post by xleahchloe
In Section B theft I put Gomez instead of Morris because I wasn't too sure of the case name but got it wrong, do you think they'll take away marks? :frown:

Pretty sure they're told to mark positively and not negatively, so you shouldn't lose marks for it, just you won't gain any either, no need to worry. :smile:
Original post by jool
Pretty sure they're told to mark positively and not negatively, so you shouldn't lose marks for it, just you won't gain any either, no need to worry. :smile:

Ah good!! Hope so :tongue:
Did attempts theft and insanity/automatism. Love u guys for ur predictions. Thanks for all your help and good luck with ur remaining exams and results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To those who did OAPA in section C:

Please please tell me you all concluded all 4 dilemmas as accurate??
Reply 1056
For the non fatals I said

statement A - guilty of assault
Statement B- guilty of battery
Statement c- not guilty because he can use consent
Statement d- not guilty for s.18 coz he hit head and jaw broke

I think iv messed it up on this
Reply 1057
I did a) guilty b) guilty c) consent as it was sport and d) not guilty and put s20 for some reason :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1058
For people that did insanity and automatism did you get accurate, accurate, inaccurate and accurate? Because I know of people that got both and I'm worried!
Perfect exam. I could have done better. Everything I revised came up. For section A I wrote attempts for 15 mins changed to causation and finished on time. It was so intense!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending