Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Red Fox
This exam seems like it's years away.

I know! Haha, far away
Reply 41
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I know! Haha, far away

I haven't revised for any of the science exams and I think I cocked up my FSMQ yesterday.
Original post by Red Fox
I haven't revised for any of the science exams and I think I cocked up my FSMQ yesterday.

I did the FSMQ yesterday but I'm so annoyed that I didn't manage to answer every question (I was able to for all the past papers!)...so you're not alone :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I did the FSMQ yesterday but I'm so annoyed that I didn't manage to answer every question (I was able to for all the past papers!)...so you're not alone :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I got 70-80 so enough for an A hopefully. The paper seemed very wordy in section A compared to older papers.
Reply 44
Is FSMQ the OCR Add-Maths?

I did the P1-P3 paper yesterday --- RAN OUT OF TIME! Rushed through the last 4 pages, so I probably mucked up the braking distance thing too. Also, I had to guess some questions since I've never learnt them before (e.g. the one where we had to tick the boxes about light speed/wavelength/frequency changes in a medium)... I'm actually worrying about Physics - the past papers I did were much easier for me :frown: Hope for low boundaries like last year :tongue:
Reply 45
You can't say that :lol: you go way off track

I don't think it's off-topic, I generally think you are making a valid point in saying that the School is stupid for doing that as it is would be so much stress...
What are the predicted 6-mark questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
So lets migrate to this thread :biggrin:
Original post by Knowing
Is FSMQ the OCR Add-Maths?

I did the P1-P3 paper yesterday --- RAN OUT OF TIME! Rushed through the last 4 pages, so I probably mucked up the braking distance thing too. Also, I had to guess some questions since I've never learnt them before (e.g. the one where we had to tick the boxes about light speed/wavelength/frequency changes in a medium)... I'm actually worrying about Physics - the past papers I did were much easier for me :frown: Hope for low boundaries like last year :tongue:

Don't worry everyone found it hard and extremely time pressured , the grade boundaries will be really low I promise !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by sarahiscool
Don't worry everyone found it hard and extremely time pressured , the grade boundaries will be really low I promise !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the reassurance :biggrin:

When is everyone going to start revising for physics?
Reply 50
Original post by Knowing

Tomorrow. :biggrin:

Philosophy & Ethics tonight. -.-
Reply 51
I haven't even learnt P6...
Reply 52
I haven't even learnt P6...

I haven't learnt P5-P6; our teacher let us watch documentaries every lesson because we were "well-behaved" in class, so we'll have to learn it ourselves :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by Knowing
I haven't learnt P5-P6; our teacher let us watch documentaries every lesson because we were "well-behaved" in class, so we'll have to learn it ourselves :frown:

P5 I know from M1.
Original post by Knowing

Probably on Sunday :/ I'm lazy haha for P1,2&3 I only started in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by sarahiscool
Probably on Sunday :/ I'm lazy haha for P1,2&3 I only started in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better than me! I had an R.S exam in the morning, so I revised at school from 11-1:30 then went straight in! :redface:
Original post by Knowing
Better than me! I had an R.S exam in the morning, so I revised at school from 11-1:30 then went straight in! :redface:

unlucky, that happened with my for both biology's , did you sit the 1,2&3 this june ?
Reply 57
Yeah, I did everything this year :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Knowing
Yeah, I did everything this year :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a lot of work...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
PHSYICS yay still seems a mile away...anyway else doing OCR maths unit C tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending