The Student Room Group

Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Muhammed L Baig.
Well, that is actually a simple question, its just that people (apart from kids) are restricted to thinking laterally, thus are bound by logic... We just find it hard...

Another example of this is...

1+1...

This is actually difficult. Our lateral thinking, makes us see it as easy...

1 + 1 is difficult? Excuse me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol... It was a joke... No one appreciates my sense of humour... Not even my friends... Oh well,
Reply 42
Original post by Muhammed L Baig.
Lol... It was a joke... No one appreciates my sense of humour... Not even my friends... Oh well,

Oh sorry lol, it sounded like an intelligent theory I didnt understand.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Hart1995
Why is this even questioned! Not like a random chicken can appear out of thin air!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither can an egg.

Chicken came first. Everything evolved from single celled creatures, and eggs were a way they evolved to raise their young
Reply 44
Original post by Drawn13
Neither can an egg.

Chicken came first. Everything evolved from single celled creatures, and eggs were a way they evolved to raise their young

Not like thats fact is it. There isn't a right answer as of yet. But can't a close ancestor of the chicken lay the egg and due to evolution/natural selection forms the chicken?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is totally obvious that the Chicken came first, no doubt, for if it had been the egg, something or someone would have eaten it. QED.
Reply 46
it had to be the chicken, because the chicken needs to take care of the eggs/chicks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending