The Student Room Group

Global gathering 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60

Yes, I tried liftshare last year, and again this year, but nobody answer.

Thanks anyway.
Reply 61
Im getting a Coach from Thanet spaces available 30 there and back
CANNOT WAIT!! Went last year it was insane line up is even better this year Jamie Jones on sunday is gonna go off!!
Reply 63
what time does everyone recommend to arrive? everyone with me wants to leave quite late :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deanna3006
what time does everyone recommend to arrive? everyone with me wants to leave quite late :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well me and my mates are aiming to get to Tesco's in Stratford for 12-ish before heading over to GG as music starts at 5pm ish...? The sooner the better I guess especially when you have to take into account traffic, queuing to get in and then finding a good spot for you and your mates.
Reply 65
Original post by IcEmAn911
Well me and my mates are aiming to get to Tesco's in Stratford for 12-ish before heading over to GG as music starts at 5pm ish...? The sooner the better I guess especially when you have to take into account traffic, queuing to get in and then finding a good spot for you and your mates.

I was thinking of arriving around 10 as that's when the camping opens, a lot earlier than you I guess :wink: I just didn't want to be too far away from the arena

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by deanna3006

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going by train and we're getting a train from Marylebone at 3 which will get us there for about 5.30, but once we've gotten to the campsite and set up we won't be heading to the arenas until about 7.30/8ish.
Reply 67
BTW I'll be the incredibly pale girl camping in the Godskitchen arena.
I'm soooooo excited!! :biggrin:
Reply 69
MAT ZOOOOOOOOOOOO
He absolutely nailed it.
Omnia, Rudimental, Cosmic Gate, Orjan Nilsen, John O'Callaghan, Zedd, Paul Oakenfold, Richard Durand, Heatbeat, Jorn van Deynhoven, Mat Zo, Andrew Rayel, Dada Life, Infected Mushroom, Arty, Gareth Emery, Porter Robinson, Dash Berlin, Markus Schulz, Aly & Fila, DJ Hype, W&W :biggrin: - What a weeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!!

Bring on SW4!!!!
Reply 71
I'm going global this year but I'm 17? Are they bang on the fake id??? Or are they not that bothered if you have some form of id???
What an awful lineup this year :frown:
I'm bought a ticket me and some friends r coming from the states anyone knows anything about it I heard it was like a big rave is it easy to get dope what security like r they gonna harass u if ya all ****ed up
Reply 74
hey guys, I live in the area and my friends who live within a mile got discounted tickets. They already have bands for admission. Should I go down first to get a band (do I have to go to the box office and queue?) or do I just get one on my way in with them? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest