Only 15.55% there!
Original post by GoldCamel
Only 15.55% there!

Where?
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Where?

To getting this thread closed, of course! :h:

Unless a mod comes and closes it for us prematurely :K:

(you know, on another forum I frequent, post limit is 200 :lol: )

What's the point of getting threads closed? :confused:

You know, if that happens, the fle gang will be disbanded early. This thread exists for us to spam and talk, really. God sent this opportunity to me and I'm taking it :h:
What's the point of getting threads closed? :confused:

You mean in that forum? Well, to "save bandwith". And they delete threads from years ago to save space too. Though archives can be found on GameSkyrim.com :lol:

Original post by JulietheCat
You know, if that happens, the fle gang will be disbanded early. This thread exists for us to spam and talk, really. God sent this opportunity to me and I'm taking it :h:

Though I agree everything happens for a reason - how long will it take for you to tire out? Honestly? I have lurked on this thread from day one lol.
Though I agree everything happens for a reason - how long will it take for you to tire out? Honestly? I have lurked on this thread from day one lol.

You stalker! :unimpressed:

Well, I take breaks, don't I? :huff:
You mean in that forum? Well, to "save bandwith". And they delete threads from years ago to save space too. Though archives can be found on GameSkyrim.com :lol:

What's the point of you trying to achieve 10,000 posts here just to get it closed?
Reply 1510
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:zomg:
Reply 1511

I have lurked on this thread from day one lol.

sadly i joined late :cry2:
Tohigvfb gang Bhutan Jeff Blvd GMC Jenkins kHz MLS nudge LCD OK
What's the point of you trying to achieve 10,000 posts here just to get it closed?

According to Claire and Julie, this thread missed the threshold of "ghost thread removal". I think. :s-smilie:
According to Claire and Julie, this thread missed the threshold of "ghost thread removal". I think. :s-smilie:

Exactly. This thread was supposed to have been deleted from the first day. But this ghost thread has stayed and is still left standing. The only way to get rid of it...is to spam!!!

:parrot: :sexface: :flower2: :parrot:

Why can't a mod delete it NOW?
Why can't a mod delete it NOW?

Potally_Tissed said that since this is in Chat, it's doing no harm. Plus, this is not an ad-links ghost thread which are gone in a few hours. And I think JulietheCat is too attached to this thread to let it go. :mmm:
Potally_Tissed said that since this is in Chat, it's doing no harm. Plus, this is not an ad-links ghost thread which are gone in a few hours. And I think JulietheCat is too attached to this thread to let it go. :mmm:

Okay. :smile:
Reply 1518
Spam time !!!
Reply 1519
:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Latest